Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

We'll get 700 more and that's it.
Thank you for your email.

Please note: All tickets for the MK DONS fixture are now SOLD OUT. There will be no further ticket allocation for this fixture, therefore there will be no reserve list for tickets.

Kind Regards

LCFC Ticket Office

I'm really not so sure we will, it's unusual for the club to immediately dismiss the chance of a further allocation. For the Stoke game last season when it seemed very unlikely that we'd get extra tickets, they still put news arcticles out stating that they were trying to secure more tickets.

I think Leeds at MK Dons may have something to do with us getting just one allocation, didn't they smash parts of the ground up or something? Maybe we're only allowed this many on police advice?

I'm sure the club would do a reserve list if there was any chance of a further allocation? Surely...

I thought that too.

What kind of sick joke is this?! As if we've sold 3,500 tickets in 3 days. What the cock.

<_<

All this game will do is highlight how great last night and Walsall were.

:wub:

We'll get 700 more and that's it.

How you know?

How you know?

Heard it off a decent source. That's what the club EXPECTED, but who knows? Maybe Dons reckon they'll sell out elsewhere. However, LCFC started selling tickets £2 more expensive which are for the North Stand which means they may have sold them extra 700 all ready.

I have just had a look at MK Dons online ticket service and the post code of delivery has to match the billing address of the card it's booked on. Do I risk a LE3 code? :whistle:

Heard it off a decent source. That's what the club EXPECTED, but who knows? Maybe Dons reckon they'll sell out elsewhere. However, LCFC started selling tickets £2 more expensive which are for the North Stand which means they may have sold them extra 700 all ready.

I have just had a look at MK Dons online ticket service and the post code of delivery has to match the billing address of the card it's booked on. Do I risk a LE3 code? :whistle:

So are the people who bought the tickets earlier in the East Stand? I had to pay more, but not sure what the extra cost is for? :S

my dad just phoned me after trying to get some. The ticket office told hime they are trying to get some more and they will either go on sale tommorow within the members only priority or on friday for general sale.

Which is a farce.

If we get more, they should go on sale from where it sold out, which is priority three day. Joke of a club.

This sums up why I think the club should have some sort of away priority system.

A vast majority of fans going to this will have done less than 3 aways so far this season.

Really not looking forward to it, Bring on the Rovers.

Points for each away game. With more points awarded for the harder (and less popular) games to make. Other clubs do this, so i see no reason why we can't.

This sums up why I think the club should have some sort of away priority system.

A vast majority of fans going to this will have done less than 3 aways so far this season.

Really not looking forward to it, Bring on the Rovers.

I'll have been my ninth on Saturday and probably travelled 1,000 in my two cars this season watching us play away from home. Nice, hey? <_<

I'll have been my ninth on Saturday and probably travelled 1,000 in my two cars this season watching us play away from home. Nice, hey? <_<

And you havn't got tickets for this. No?

I know it probably won't get anywhere but an email to Peter Jones fully explaining the distances you've covered, games, amount spent and then to miss out on a game like this. Hopefully a few saying the same thing may get the club to give it thought.

Just spoke to Lisa in the ticket office on the phone. She told me that they are in talks with MK Dons now about receiving another allocation.

I asked about a reserve list and she said there wasn't one because another allocation is 'doubtful'.

She did tell me to keep an eye on the website though for the latest developments. It's a bit hard considering it doesn't even say on the website that it has sold out yet.

If not, I'm home-ending it.

And you havn't got tickets for this. No?

No ticket for Dons. :angry: I'm only a member, not a season-ticket holder.

My situation isn't a claim for sympathy, it's a claim for the club to sort out it's away ticket allocations. They did a similar trick with Forest away last season and I wrote and suggested a new system. Duly ignored.

Infact, Saturday would my tenth if it wasn't for my car being nicked a week before Oldham.

Gutted for those that haven't got tickets that have travelled a lot this season.

People who haven't got tickets need to be bombarding the ticket office with e-mails about where the extra allocation is.

If you went Hartlepool, Yeovil, Brighton or any other midweek game this season which involved travelling then you should feel fucking robbed. I dont go to many away games but I agree with an earlier post about some sort of away priority point scheme. Only fair way, all the other clubs with massive away support do it so why cant we?

Feel for you.

Archived