Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bilo

MK Dons

i wouldn't say that the enigma is the nearest to the stadium but it certainly is the most convenient if you are coming from bletchley station

there is also a 'spoons near MK Central, just warning not to go too far up that way though, you might run into wolfy, the alcoholic tramp with the dons club badge tattooed into his forehead

the pub nearest the stadium is the beacon and although it isn't the best place ever there are a few pool tables, its quite large and it has a decent outdoor area next to a lake, there is even a football pitch behind it if you want a kickabout, that is where several of the dons regulars go, there will be no trouble there and i'm sure they'll be good for a pint or two with you, and will even have a discussion about any unique matters in an eloquent and unbiased way.

we're not all that bad ;)

I'm priority 3 but seeing as this we have such a big allocation, do you reckon they'll let me buy my tickets on the Tuesday before I leave for Hartlepool, would make life easier. :/

Well I bought by S****horpe on a Tuesday when it was a home game, and they let me...despite being priority 3.

I think they'll allow if it's obvious it won't sell out before reaching Weds anyway meaning no-one misses out. If there's only sort of 50 left, they probably wouldn't let you. In the MK Dons case, it should be alright.

i wouldn't say that the enigma is the nearest to the stadium but it certainly is the most convenient if you are coming from bletchley station

there is also a 'spoons near MK Central, just warning not to go too far up that way though, you might run into wolfy, the alcoholic tramp with the dons club badge tattooed into his forehead

the pub nearest the stadium is the beacon and although it isn't the best place ever there are a few pool tables, its quite large and it has a decent outdoor area next to a lake, there is even a football pitch behind it if you want a kickabout, that is where several of the dons regulars go, there will be no trouble there and i'm sure they'll be good for a pint or two with you, and will even have a discussion about any unique matters in an eloquent and unbiased way.

we're not all that bad ;)

Hiya mate im all for being eloquent and unbiased im looking for a boozer near to the ground can i park somewhere near this pub without paying £5.00 at the stadium can you park in the side streets near this pub. Thanks.

Hiya mate im all for being eloquent and unbiased im looking for a boozer near to the ground can i park somewhere near this pub without paying £5.00 at the stadium can you park in the side streets near this pub. Thanks.

you can park at the beacon or in the industrial estate around it for free with no chance of being towed, however some people arrive and park vans at entrances to building car parks and charge you then leave at kick off.

The area is called Mount Farm and if you get there you will be able to find parking quite easily, we found a space to park 30 minutes before kick off at the leeds match this year and the morcambe match last year where attendances were both over 17,000, parking will be in sight of the stadium and also near the pub, which you pass just before opportunities to park.

if you get there say an hour and a half before kick off you will probably be able to park at the pub

you can park at the beacon or in the industrial estate around it for free with no chance of being towed, however some people arrive and park vans at entrances to building car parks and charge you then leave at kick off.

The area is called Mount Farm and if you get there you will be able to find parking quite easily, we found a space to park 30 minutes before kick off at the leeds match this year and the morcambe match last year where attendances were both over 17,000, parking will be in sight of the stadium and also near the pub, which you pass just before opportunities to park.

if you get there say an hour and a half before kick off you will probably be able to park at the pub

Thanks for that mate

What a fine bunch of people you mk dons supporters are much better that the dirty smelly Leeds fans. Just hope you go up with us now instead of the posh.

:dunno: at least posh are a real football club. i'd rather see millwall go up than the franchise tbh.

I haven't got a problem with their fans, just the people who run their club.

However, I'll still be at the game supporting my team.

To be fair, Part of the crowd has actually done a decent job by providing us with information about the match, fair play to him.

Archived