Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Crystal Palace Opometer no. 2

4th round at Watford?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Win against Warnock?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

For me this is the BIG game.

Leyton Orient was always going to be a win, and im very confident Yeovil away will be to with how shit they were at our place.

Massive game, with a very winnable 4th round against Watford up for grabs.

We have an extra day to prepare which could be crucial, hopefully Fryatt/Tunch/Davies will be fit.

Come on Leicester please win this one.

Im saying 2-1 win Leicester :scarf:

We will be promoted regardless of playing a few more rounds in the greatest club competition in the world IMO.

For me this is the BIG game.

Leyton Orient was always going to be a win, and im very confident Yeovil away will be to with how shit they were at our place.

Massive game, with a very winnable 4th round against Watford up for grabs.

We have an extra day to prepare which could be crucial, hopefully Fryatt/Tunch/Davies will be fit.

Come on Leicester please win this one.

Im saying 2-1 win Leicester :scarf:

We will be promoted regardless of playing a few more rounds in the greatest club competition in the world IMO.

We can't draw. :thumbup:

In keeping with recent cup trips to London, we will take the lead, play out of our skins for 85 minutes, then concede a heartbreaking last-minute winner.

You should all know the script by now..

hhmmmmm palace didnt play this weekend so there gonna be up for it, the pitch is in a bad state hence its been put back a day so that may stop us playing, omens dont look too good. which lends me to believe were gonna go and win! :D 2-0 to city, matty to break his appalling scoring rate for 2009 and dickov off the bench.

We can't draw. :thumbup:

O no not this argument again, think this has happened before :crylaugh:

We can draw, if its a draw after 90 minutes the official result if you like is a draw.

If you win after extra time then its a win after extra time or a win after penos.

Thats why Chelseas unbeaten home record still stood when they lost on extra time or penalties in the Carling Cup, but they drew after 90 minutes so their unbeaten record stayed. Can't remember the exact details of who they played etc, but do remember Jose saying after the game their unbeaten record still stands because they drew after 90 minutes when he was asked about it.

:P

We can draw, if its a draw after 90 minutes the official result if you like is a draw.

If you win after extra time then its a win after extra time or a win after penos.

Thats why Chelseas unbeaten home record still stood when they lost on extra time or penalties in the Carling Cup, but they drew after 90 minutes so their unbeaten record stayed. Can't remember the exact details of who they played etc, but do remember Jose saying after the game their unbeaten record still stands because they drew after 90 minutes when he was asked about it.

Charlton?

In keeping with recent cup trips to London, we will take the lead, play out of our skins for 85 minutes, then concede a heartbreaking last-minute winner.

You should all know the script by now..

Exactly what I'm thinking.

Still expecting it to be a top night though, London cup aways always are.

He was their manager, of course he'd claim they were still 'technically' unbeaten! :huh:

Wasn't that record just in the league? I think they lost at home in the Champions League. Werder Bremen rings a bell. Not sure. Or Barca?

Wasn't that record just in the league? I think they lost at home in the Champions League. Werder Bremen rings a bell. Not sure. Or Barca?

Haven't got a clue tbh.

Tried to look for article on internet with no luck.

I possibly remember them being beat by Barca 3-1 at home possibly or was that away lol

Judging by recent away days in the cup this will be a great night out regardless of the result. I'm really looking forward to it. I think the win lies in catching them on the break... for that reason, get some pace in the side. Maxi will be used as an impact sub in 2nd half I guess, so I think we'll win 1-0 Oakley after a square cross from Maxi. You heard it here first.

Archived