Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesFan123

Logan extends Luton stay

Hatters extend Conrad loan deal

League Two strugglers Luton have agreed to extend the loan of Conrad Logan by a further month from League One leaders Leicester

The 22-year-old goalkeeper was due to return to his parent club this weekend, but the Hatters have struck to seal a deal to keep him until February 8.

Logan made 24 appearances for Mick Harford's side since joining them in the summer

Was hoping he'd go on a permenant, or a season long loan. Anyone know how he's been doing there? He doesn't have any chance of getting in the team here, not for a long while.

He should be one of the next out the door imo. We have better options, and I think he'll only ever be League One quality at best.

When he first brokethrough he was definitely Championship standard IMO and if he was to lose a couple of pounds stones then he would only get better.

And I reckon he could do a better job than Martin. :ph34r:

When he first brokethrough he was definitely Championship standard IMO and if he was to lose a couple of pounds stones then he would only get better.

And I reckon he could do a better job than Martin. :ph34r:

You really don't like Martin do you? :P

Apart from the odd mistake and a couple of goals which he should of done better with, Martin hasn't done all that much wrong for me. I certainly won't complain when we're this far ahead of 3rd place.

Whether we get promoted or not, I can't see Logan being in our first team...and in which case, what's the point of keeping him? He's at the age now where he'll want very regular football, which in League Two he would get.

I've never understood what people have against him.

He was a steady enough goalkeeper for us, particularly for one so young and kept what looked like vital clean sheets at the end of the 2006/2007 season when relegation was looming.

He's also a genuinely popular, down-to-earth guy.

With Henderson seemingly homeward bound I see no reason why he shouldn't return to us either as first or second choice.

You really don't like Martin do you? :P

Apart from the odd mistake and a couple of goals which he should of done better with, Martin hasn't done all that much wrong for me. I certainly won't complain when we're this far ahead of 3rd place.

Whether we get promoted or not, I can't see Logan being in our first team...and in which case, what's the point of keeping him? He's at the age now where he'll want very regular football, which in League Two he would get.

I agree with you on Logan but im not so sure i would keep Martin in the Championship if we were to be promoted...he doesnt fill me with confidence when he comes out to catch a cross.

I've never understood what people have against him.

He was a steady enough goalkeeper for us, particularly for one so young and kept what looked like vital clean sheets at the end of the 2006/2007 season when relegation was looming.

He's also a genuinely popular, down-to-earth guy.

With Henderson seemingly homeward bound I see no reason why he shouldn't return to us either as first or second choice.

the fact that he's an awful goalkeeper?!

if he's genuinely popular then lets keep him at the club in a different field. maybe he could be filbert if he shed a few pounds? seriously his positional sense and reaction times were really quite poor for a professional goalkeeper. not seen many worse here, probably just Pressman.

Archived