Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
fox123

The Soldiers

Those that brave it on long treks, in this weather, deserve their own thread in my opinion. It was nice to see the FT banner on Sky and I hope it gets another viewing on the next sky game.

Treks to places like Carlisle and Yeovil don't come cheap, so to go there and sing for 90+ minutes like they have been doing, is credit to our Football Club.

Any supporter that goes away are true die hard fans and deserve every credit.

Yes big respect to all of you who went and repped Leicester tonight. Would of gone myself but the train would of got me back at 6.30am so decided against it. I don't know any of you but seeing that flag was a real buzz.

Yeah seeing the flag was excellent, proudly explained to a couple of onlookers who and what Foxestalk is :D .

:D Good to hear about the flag, that was the initial reason for the idea really and as soon as I saw where FT had congregated on the terrace, I knew we'd get it on TV for you lot.

Namecheck for those near me that were involved in the "flag dance" or surrounding area: LD3, Katy, Syston Fox, Cobbo, Scoweh, Hullfox, Daggers, Joe, JoeyB, Tommeh, Micky Ruddle, SUAS, JME, Mikey, Sir Fynwy, Tubes. Probably more that I've forgotten or didn't recognise and will probably get into trouble for. :D Your company made it a real pleasure tonight. :thumbup:

The real die-hards for me are the ones that drive it most weeks and make it easy for others to go with them - Tommeh, SUAS and Maybes for example.

Having said all that, travelling hundreds of miles to watch Leicester City is a real joy at the moment and the goal celebrations make it all worthwhile. Was brilliant tonight for both goals, same as it was at Carlisle and S****horpe and Leyton Orient and Cheltenham etc etc etc.

Cheers Nige, we appreciate it.

Yeah good point Fez.

I owe a lot to Maybes, Muz and Wilkesy really, as I'm not able to drive, and they drive the aways and take me with them. Kudos to Tommeh and Andy too.

All heroes.

All totally worth it.

Without a doubt! Last night is up there as one of my favourite away games that I've done - was brilliant fun out on the terraces with the people that Fez mentioned and even if we hadn't got the win, it would still have been memorable.

The soldier last night was C-Man, to drive down from sheff hitch a lift with a big exam at 9am was amazing and he was hiding under his coat all game hoping not to be seen on the tele!

I really wonder why we have such a big home following compared to aways, as I cannot discribe how much better they are than homes. I'll be giving up my st next season due to uni and a return to the student life but at the same time I will still try and get to pretty much every away game.

:D Good to hear about the flag, that was the initial reason for the idea really and as soon as I saw where FT had congregated on the terrace, I knew we'd get it on TV for you lot.

Namecheck for those near me that were involved in the "flag dance" or surrounding area: LD3, Katy, Syston Fox, Cobbo, Scoweh, Hullfox, Daggers, Joe, JoeyB, Tommeh, Micky Ruddle, SUAS, JME, Mikey, Sir Fynwy, Tubes. Probably more that I've forgotten or didn't recognise and will probably get into trouble for.

...like Lisa... :o:rolleyes:

Seriously though, excellent publicity, generating a lot of traffic on here last night, and will continue to do so via highlights on Sky & YouTube.. :thumbup:

...like Lisa... :o:rolleyes:

Lisa had to retire to the seats with the old and infirm last night, and wasn't part of the crowd. Seeing it all made me want to :cry: even more.

The real die-hards for me are the ones that drive it most weeks and make it easy for others to go with them - Tommeh, SUAS and Maybes for example.

Having said all that, travelling hundreds of miles to watch Leicester City is a real joy at the moment and the goal celebrations make it all worthwhile. Was brilliant tonight for both goals, same as it was at Carlisle and S****horpe and Leyton Orient and Cheltenham etc etc etc.

Cheers Nige, we appreciate it.

Agreed. Owe a lot to these boys this season, especially Tom.

Archived