Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
knowitall

Tunchev Worley Hobbs N'Gotty

Aleksandar Tunchev will go for a operation in London a week on Tuesday. The player and the club will know more after the operation as to how long it will take to mend. However dont expect him back this season.

Harry Worley will (before the transfer window closes) move to another club. Never to return to Leicester.

Jack Hobbs was in the News of the World and the mag 4-2-4. One said that he was free at the end of the season and would sign for Leicester. The other saying he was on a bosman.

Both of these are total crap. Liverpool offered a new contract to Jack at the start of the season, and Jack DID sign it. As the contract is from Liverpool I dont know the lenght. I would be very very surprised if it was for only one season.

Bruno N'Gotty is being force to return to Leicester to recover. The insurance company require this. I believe he will never play for Leicester again.

Frank Worthington is ill and would be surprised to see him down at the Walkers any time soon.

Aleksandar Tunchev will go for a operation in London a week on Tuesday. The player and the club will know more after the operation as to how long it will take to mend. However dont expect him back this season.

Harry Worley will (before the transfer window closes) move to another club. Never to return to Leicester.

Jack Hobbs was in the News of the World and the mag 4-2-4. One said that he was free at the end of the season and would sign for Leicester. The other saying he was on a bosman.

Both of these are total crap. Liverpool offered a new contract to Jack at the start of the season, and Jack DID sign it. As the contract is from Liverpool I dont know the lenght. I would be very very surprised if it was for only one season.

Bruno N'Gotty is being force to return to Leicester to recover. The insurance company require this. I believe he will never play for Leicester again.

Frank Worthington is ill and would be surprised to see him down at the Walkers any time soon.

cheers, and i hope FW gets well soon!

Tunchy will be back within 2 weeks, it is Tunch after all!

Also Franky is a Legend, what is wrong with him????? :thumbup:

Tunchev will make a shock return tomorrow, however, with the aid of crutches. He doesn't mind this though, as he believes he can handle Huddersfield all by himself :thumbup:

Anyway, realistically, this saves him from moving to another club, so we should have him for next season fully fit and ready to go.

As for Hobbs, not too worried, as long as he doesn't get injured/poached by another club.

And hope Wortho gets well soon!

You may know it all but you're clearly a plonker/footballer at the club :blink:

This post is surprising just wondering if there may be some transfer activity before the end of the window ? I suspect there will because it looks as though Knowitall is playing cagey with the news. Quite understand.

Hope Wortho will be OK this sounds bad news.

:whistle:

Whats the chances of a swap deal involving Mattock and Davies? I would imagine we would have to offer cash aswel as the player.

Its clear we were interested in him in the summer and it sounds unlikely that Davies will sign the new confract offered to him but we had to offer it him so we can get some money when his contract runs out.

Wolves have been linked with Hobbs but its more than possible that he only signed a 1 year contract while Liverpool gave him one last chance to prove himself.

Why would we still want Mattock with 4 LB's on the books?

Hill isnt good enough, Friend is seen as more of a left midfielder, Ward was only a stop gap left back who has played surprisingly well there but the Premiership is a big step up for anyone who is not playing in their natural position. Im worried him might get found out at a higher level.

Elokobi is out for a while so i doubt he will be ready for the start of next season. He may never get back to his best but he has age on his side. But what was his best? He seemed very erratic but always gave 100%. He just a more talented Mo Camara in my eyes. Highly rated but did have his moments.Personally i cant wait til he comes back but he scared the shit out of me at times.

So for the rest of the season imo we only have Ward who i feel safe to have at left back and that will carry onto the start of next season awell.

From the sounds of it Davies doesnt want to stay but maybe im reading to much into MM's coment about the new contract offer. Personally i think he owes us after we supported him through his injuries but if his heart is set on a fresh start i would like to think we could use him in a transfer that will improve our starting XI.

Archived