Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Paul Dickov.

That nifty back heel to Mattock was class on tuesday :thumbup:

Other than that he's failed to have the impact so far that we all hoped he would. I'm still hoping he comes good for us :fc:

No it wasn't - it looked like a donkey trying to kick a farrier in the nuts. It was ungainly and anything but nifty.

He is less use than a second-hand Elvis Hammond.

Fook him off. Please.

I have mentioned it a few times but IMO it is the only reason I can come up with although maybe people will just see it as me looking for a theory against it because I make it know I just don't like the bloke but I believe Dickov is a Milan Mandaric signing NOT a Nigel Pearson signing, and written into Dickov's contract is that when fit, he must play a part in a game, because i'm sure there can't be many games where Dickov hasn't featured when fit, if any?

On the other hand I can't see Pearson being the type of bloke that allows his chairman to sign players, as I said it's abit of a conspiracy theory from me but the only reason I can come up with for the persistence of playing Dickov.

Please just fook him off.

Fook him off. Please.

I have mentioned it a few times but IMO it is the only reason I can come up with although maybe people will just see it as me looking for a theory against it because I make it know I just don't like the bloke but I believe Dickov is a Milan Mandaric signing NOT a Nigel Pearson signing, and written into Dickov's contract is that when fit, he must play a part in a game, because i'm sure there can't be many games where Dickov hasn't featured when fit, if any?

On the other hand I can't see Pearson being the type of bloke that allows his chairman to sign players, as I said it's abit of a conspiracy theory from me but the only reason I can come up with for the persistence of playing Dickov.

Please just fook him off.

Nobody's saying that Dickov's been a sucess this season but be fair, he was only on for 5 minutes. It wasn't his fault we didn't score.

Nobody's saying that Dickov's been a sucess this season but be fair, he was only on for 5 minutes. It wasn't his fault we didn't score.

I'm not blaming him for today just saying he has been shite whenever played this season, He has had alot of 5 minute appearance and no-one can do much in 5 minutes, but i'm just making accusations of the theory, and don't believe in why we bought him back, rubbish signing of which I don't believe was Pearson's, and if it was his signing and it is he decision and persistence of bringing him on in all these cameo appearances it is the only real problem and disagreement I have about his management.

Dickov hasn't played well but it's worth remembering he's come back from injury with no real chance to build up any match fitness or sharpness. With little or no reserve team football, it's a problem for a number of players and means we haven't seen the best of Paul or some of the others who make up the subs bench and reserves.

Dickov hasn't played well but it's worth remembering he's come back from injury with no real chance to build up any match fitness or sharpness. With little or no reserve team football, it's a problem for a number of players and means we haven't seen the best of Paul or some of the others who make up the subs bench and reserves.

It would be nice to see more of Chambers or DJ (Although he on loan) I feel they offer more of a threat than Paul "my legs have gone so when I get close to the opposition with the ball i'll hack them down" Dickov...Even Hayles offered more and changed the game abit when he came on the other week.

I tell who you we missed tonight...

Elvis.

Even I wouldn't say that we sank to those depths.

Although one or two players did look like they'd spent time at the Josh Low School of Crossing... :rolleyes:

Archived