Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Paul Dickov.

Past it.

Simple as.

Obviously I wasn't there tonight, but from what I've seen this season, I agree. Fryatt and Howard have done so well together it feels uncomfortable watching another striker, Dickov in particular.

Chambers needs a go, or bring Campbell back/ make a new signing.

From what I have seen I agree. When he signed I thought maybe he could be useful but clearly not. Would rather Campbell be playing than him and Chambers rather than Campbell. Give these guys a go and we can let Dickov go play for some Aussie team.

I laugh in the face of anyone who was happy with his capture in the summer and thought he was a good signing. I even spoke to a few people who said "He's a 20 goal a season striker - He'll get us promoted" - Fair enough he hasn't played many but when he has he hasn't looked even half decent.

Give Chambers a go, or Get DJ back, Fook Dickov off.

How long is his contract? A year, Hopefully.

I have to agree... he did very little... although he did chase some balls down and get stuck in at times.

What on earth was Pearson thinking by putting Hayles on for Dickov?!? Would have thought it would have been more interesting to see Chambers getting a look in up there to mix it up a bit... it was like for like with that substitution.

I have to agree... he did very little... although he did chase some balls down and get stuck in at times.

What on earth was Pearson thinking by putting Hayles on for Dickov?!? Would have thought it would have been more interesting to see Chambers getting a look in up there to mix it up a bit... it was like for like with that substitution.

We needed someone to put themselves about, win a few headers. Chambers wouldn't have done that.

We perked up a bit on and off the pitch when Hayles came on.

Dickov?

Fuck off.

Absolute gash of a player - I've been getting more and more pissed off about him even making the bench but tonight just took the piss. Where the shit are we going if he is first choice and Hayles is the back-up? Absolutely fucking shocking.

We needed someone to put themselves about, win a few headers. Chambers wouldn't have done that.

We perked up a bit on and off the pitch when Hayles came on.

Well yeah... I did think that after I'd posted the last message... I just think that Chambers might have had a little bit more flair and had a go a bit more... and vitally, hassled the Brighton defense a bit too. But then again, they are all if's and but's...

Absolute wank. We were practically playing with 10 men with him in the side.

He shouldn't be anywhere near the squad. Use Ashley Chambers, or even Barry Hayles if push comes to shove.

Archived