Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rocky Dennis

Boo-Boys in SK1

The inbreds who boo have played a big part in our home record being so wank in recent years imo. I don't know what some people think they're going to see, but no team wins every game, and in recent years when they've been struggling, there is no slack cut at all. You could see last year that payers were visibly afraid of giving away the ball because of the reaction they'd get, and so were more cautious.

And I'm certain there are a significant number of fans who only get vocal when they aren't pleased :angry: . Maybe someone could explain to me why this is, I don't really understand? Booing is not supporting, so those people who call themselves "supporters" should actually support the team.

i don't think singing sort it out, which in my opinion is asking Pearson to make a change, which he still had options to do, is as bad as booing

I didnt say it was as bad as booing??

Pearson will do what he thinks is best for the team will he not?

Booing a team whom have had 2 draws since Nov with the rest all wins in the League to give them a great chance of promotion???

<_<

I despise of my fellow Leicester fans sometimes....

no but someone else made out that it was

as for Pearson 1 of the things that worries me about him is that he doesn't seem a very pro-active manager, when things aren't working you need to give your team some inspiration with a tactical change and substitution, something that he seems to lack at times

tonight was crying out for Gradel to attack the full back who basically had the night off as Dyer had no appetite for the game but no he didn't even make his 3rd change

no but someone else made out that it was

as for Pearson 1 of the things that worries me about him is that he doesn't seem a very pro-active manager, when things aren't working you need to give your team some inspiration with a tactical change and substitution, something that he seems to lack at times

tonight was crying out for Gradel to attack the full back who basically had the night off as Dyer had no appetite for the game but no he didn't even make his 3rd change

Fair point.

However Im sure he doesn't appreciate the fans chanting it from the stands though. :thumbup:

You are idiots and I hate you all!!

Couldnt beleive my ears, and it wasnt just a few it was quite a lot!!

If anyone on here booed tonight I would love you to explain your reasons?

Please fcuk off and support another team if thats what you're gonna do, you are a cancer in this club and should be ashamed!!

Well said, i totally agree with you, i was really annoyed as i walked out the ground tonight as there were afew boos around and above where i sit in L1, its pathetic and embarrassing, what encouragement is it giving the players or Pearson, none! It was a frustrating game, but the boos were not neccessary, we are ten points clear for goodness sake, so get behind the team or stay away

I would like Pearson to have started with Chambers rather than Dickov and Dyer shouldve been subbed for Gradel second half as it wasnt working, so i know why people were annoyed.

I normally dislike fans singing 'Pearson sort it out', as i feel it undermines Pearson, but tonight i feel fans were saying it as they wanted subs made, as the game was passing by and it was a game we couldve won, so changes needed to be made. At least Hayles was brought on, but i thought Gradel or Chambers should've been brought on for Dyer

Good point. I agree entirely ...... booing is something that i have never done against my own team - however bad things have got - it's not what i call "support".

But booing when you are ten points clear at the top of the table is a disgrace and an embarrassment.

Bumped into Milan on the way down the stairs after ... my girlfriend innocently asked if he had enjoyed the game .... the look he gave her before saying that he hadn't was a picture!!! He also said that anyone that boos is a w*nker (ok i made that bit up).

Good point. I agree entirely ...... booing is something that i have never done against my own team - however bad things have got - it's not what i call "support".

But booing when you are ten points clear at the top of the table is a disgrace and an embarrassment.

Bumped into Milan on the way down the stairs after ... my girlfriend innocently asked if he had enjoyed the game .... the look he gave her before saying that he hadn't was a picture!!! He also said that anyone that boos is a w*nker (ok i made that bit up).

he's practically said as much in the past ...

Fans have the right to vent their anger and frustrations when all is not well.

Mind you after the shite we've seen in the last 4-5 years this was like a fcuking win!!!!

Last season we'd have lost 1-0!

And sometimes he 'll fcuk it up, as he did tonight.

His team selection was appalling, and deserves criticism.

He'd better learn from it, otherwise, when we reach the Championship, he'll be no better than Levein, Kelly, Allen, Megson or Holloway.

Fans have the right to vent their anger and frustrations when all is not well.

Mind you after the shite we've seen in the last 4-5 years this was like a fcuking win!!!!

Last season we'd have lost 1-0!

I thought we were going to lose tonight before we started, was even more sure of that when I heard Howard hadn't recovered and Dickov was starting, so in terms of result I'm relieved but the performance was a shambles

And sometimes he 'll fcuk it up, as he did tonight.

His team selection was appalling, and deserves criticism.

He'd better learn from it, otherwise, when we reach the Championship, he'll be no better than Levein, Kelly, Allen, Megson or Holloway.

THATS A TAD HARSE!

I honestly think with Allen,Hollway and a couple of them other muppets we would NEVER have been 10 points clear.

Im sure NP knows the diffference between what is needed to get OUT of this League and STAY in the C'Chip comfortably which is something we aint done for years!

He may well have fcuked up abit today as i agree we should have made a couple of subs(ie Dyer-Maxi) but lets rate him over the season and not just a blip(hopefully!)!

Is he a good manager, or just a lucky one?

Without Tunchev, Davies or Howard, our strength in depth looks a little suspect. :(

Without 3 players he signed we looked suspect .... doesn't that tell you that he's a good manager, well that along with the 61 points???

Without Tunchev, Davies or Howard, our strength in depth looks a little suspect. :(

Sod Davies, we were top of the league before he came and we'll be top of the league now he's left. I'm not denying he's a class player and improved us no end, but Tunchev being out is more important.

Without 3 players he signed we looked suspect .... doesn't that tell you that he's a good manager, well that along with the 61 points???

didn't realise Howard was signed by Pearson

also Steve Walsh was the man that got the Tunchev deal sorted

Davies had only played a handful of games(albeit a quality player!)

Tunch and Davies didnt play V Huddo and we won.

Howard,Tunch didnt play Yday and we drew(Although we didnt let any goals in though!)

Id suggest most teams in Lg1 and even CChip would struggle if you took out a couple of their ever present key players (ie like our Tunch and Howard!!!!)

Even the mighty Birmingham City have been through a dodgy spell and are hardly setting the CChip on fire with all the millions at their disposal in comparison to other CChip teams!!

* and Wolves too except they aint got the Money of Brum!!!

didn't realise Howard was signed by Pearson

also Steve Walsh was the man that got the Tunchev deal sorted

Did Hollowhead sign Howard?? Honestly didn't remember that ..... point remains though .... steve walsh is part of NP's management team - NP's ultimately responsible for signing players .... Clough didn't scout his own players taylor did - didn't stop clough being given the credit for signing them though.

Also I don't think we can argue with 61 points playing 51 as the next nearest.

Davies had only played a handful of games(albeit a quality player!)

Tunch and Davies didnt play V Huddo and we won.

Howard,Tunch didnt play Yday and we drew(Although we didnt let any goals in though!)

Id suggest most teams in Lg1 and even CChip would struggle if you took out a couple of their ever present key players (ie like our Tunch and Howard!!!!)

Even the mighty Birmingham City have been through a dodgy spell and are hardly setting the CChip on fire with all the millions at their disposal in comparison to other CChip teams!!

* and Wolves too except they aint got the Money of Brum!!!

I'd suggest any team with any sense of ambition has strength in depth.

We won on Saturday but we looked deeply suspect at the back and offered nothing in midfield for over 60 minutes Raj - I don't know which game you were watching but it exposed some deep flaws in this side which were highlighted, underlined and written in red biro last night.

The performance was one very similar to those we saw before Davies made the midfield work properly and I'm not quite sure why anyone would be happy or even satisfied with it? :dunno: So it wasn't a loss from last season - so what? Are those of us expecting a bit more wrong?

I don't care about the final result, I care about what I see from the team during the 90 minutes leading up to it. I care whether it justifies my time, my money and my effort and I'm sure as fuck that last night didn't.

Archived