Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rocky Dennis

Boo-Boys in SK1

You are idiots and I hate you all!!

Couldnt beleive my ears, and it wasnt just a few it was quite a lot!!

If anyone on here booed tonight I would love you to explain your reasons?

Please fcuk off and support another team if thats what you're gonna do, you are a cancer in this club and should be ashamed!!

Couldnt beleive my ears, and was just a few it was quite a lot!!

Please fcuk off and support another team if thats what you're gonna do, you are a cancer in this club and should be ashamed!!

"Kopites" boo-ing, well I never :blink::huh:

Have to agree. Apparently turning up and booing counts as support these days.

I don't boo, even when we are struggling, but in some cases, I can understand it.

If you put things into perspective, there is no real case for booing tonight. I wonder, if, and it's a big if, we are promoted by the time we play Scunthorpe, and we put in a poor performance that night, will they boo afterwards, and on the lap of honour?

I somehow think they won't, but really, it would be exactly the same as tonight.

Couldnt agree more they should clear off and support Man United . On most night it would have been 2 or 3 nil and they are also a bit of a bogey side . I

wonder if any one booed MK Dons who lost at home to Leyton Orient .

I don't boo, even when we are struggling, but in some cases, I can understand it.

If you put things into perspective, there is no real case for booing tonight. I wonder, if, and it's a big if, we are promoted by the time we play Scunthorpe, and we put in a poor performance that night, will they boo afterwards, and on the lap of honour?

I somehow think they won't, but really, it would be exactly the same as tonight.

Well, not really, Brighton are in the bottom four, and Scunny are in the top four.

And I don't see how its suddenly a 'big if' because we've drawn one game. After Saturday's result we were speculating about being promoted at Peterborough, and that's 6 games earlier than Scunthorpe.

No excuse for booing, terrible support. Take yourself to another MASSIVE club like Leeds.

Well, not really, Brighton are in the bottom four, and Scunny are in the top four.

And I don't see how its suddenly a 'big if' because we've drawn one game. After Saturday's result we were speculating about being promoted at Peterborough, and that's 6 games earlier than Scunthorpe.

No excuse for booing, terrible support. Take yourself to another MASSIVE club like Leeds.

I suppose, I was just putting it out there but I've never understood booing. If we'd scored one tonight and won the match would they have booed? I doubt it.

I just don't want to get ahead of myself yet. I know what was said about when we'd get promoted, and I'm still very confident we will.

And the last part I totally agree with.

I suppose, I was just putting it out there but I've never understood booing. If we'd scored one tonight and won the match would they have booed? I doubt it.

I just don't want to get ahead of myself yet. I know what was said about when we'd get promoted, and I'm still very confident we will.

And the last part I totally agree with.

I know, I don't really want to say we will be promoted or by when myself. I'll leave it up to Nigel! :P

Yes we'd all like to win every game, although realistically it's not going to happen.

The fact is we're 10 points clear, I see no reason to boo. Some people are never happy I suppose.

Unfortunately mate, it seems we've got more than our fair share.

:appl:

Really annoyed me this did. It wasn't just SK1 either.

Some fans really don't have a fcuking clue.

Also, the atmosphere was dead all game. As much as I love Leicester, I could think of a whole list of things I'd rather be doing than sitting in the cold, in silence, watching a 0-0 draw.

I totally agree. I sit (stand) in Sk1 and we always tell people around us not too boo when they do it. :angry:

Annoys me so much.

HaHa I had my Season Ticket in SK1 this season, about halfway up and sat in my "Offical" seat for 1 game this season and all i heard was moan moan f**kin moan off this same group of "Men". Couldnt face sitting there again.

So off up into L1 in my "Unoffical" Seat and most of the time you get the same.

Lets not forget the "Boo Boys" in L1 week in week out who constantly have a pop at the "Slightly Thick*" K Block for singing Right/Left Side.

SO LET ME GET THIS RIGHT...... you CAN sit and Boo 1 set of fans who are tryin to create some sort of atmosphere like in K block(as the glory boys at the front of L1 will only stand & sing when we are 2 goals up, as proven again against Hudds f**king poor mans prawn sandwhich bragade in the bottom half you can hear a pin drop)

Yet the Fans(who most have probly paid £22 to sit in the cold) who show there displeasure in what was an AWFUL scrappy game are "the Cancer" of this club.

I dont think Boo'ing tonight was called for but neither is it called for against fans trying to create an atmosphere. To many people think that this is THEIR Club and only THEIR interest matter.

*Note:K Block are thick as shit though,they do sing "Were The Right Side...." when there the Left lol Atleast they try unlike MOST :frusty:

Some arses in L1 were trying to start "Pearson sort it out" late on, needless to say Maybes gave them a rollocking and they shut up.

it needed sorting out we were playing shit and had 2 offensive players sat on the bench doing fook all whilst Dyer was giving yet another totally useless performance and Cleverley wasn't much better, we should be beating teams in the bottom 4, especially at home

but to the team as a whole, HAVING A BLOODY SHOT FROM TIME TO TIME, that's what frustrated me most about tonights game, you never know it might actually go in

it needed sorting out we were playing shit and had 2 offensive players sat on the bench doing fook all whilst Dyer was giving yet another totally useless performance, we should be beating teams in the bottom 4, especially at home

There is no denying that point, but IMO, we shouldnt be booing our team who have raped this league so far to date*. It was just a frustrating night.

*bar Brighton lol

There is no denying that point, but IMO, we shouldnt be booing our team who have raped this league so far to date*. It was just a frustrating night.

*bar Brighton lol

i don't think singing sort it out, which in my opinion is asking Pearson to make a change, which he still had options to do, is as bad as booing

Archived