Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Rocky Dennis

Boo-Boys in SK1

I ****ing hate this "We must win every game" attitude. We practically are winning every ****ing game you twats.

A couple of key injuries, a draw where we should have won after 8 bloody home league wins in a row and the manager is getting questioned. It's a joke.

Stop whinging. If you want to come and support us, fine. If you come and expect to be entertained every single ****ing week without fail, sit at home and watch the Big 4 on TV every weekend.

Ten points clear.

I ****ing hate this "We must win every game" attitude. We practically are winning every ****ing game you twats.

A couple of key injuries, a draw where we should have won after 8 bloody home league wins in a row and the manager is getting questioned. It's a joke.

Stop whinging. If you want to come and support us, fine. If you come and expect to be entertained every single ****ing week without fail, sit at home and watch the Big 4 on TV every weekend.

Ten points clear.

Yes.

Is he a good manager, or just a lucky one?

Without Tunchev, Davies or Howard, our strength in depth looks a little suspect. :(

Come on Ultra, we're in League One and have posted a £14m loss for the last financial year, how much 'strength in depth' do you think we can a) afford and b) get.

Ten points clear.

:appl:

Well I know where I won't be getting my season ticket next season. I don't want to sit with idiots like this.

Disgraceful.

I can't believe it, fair enough if we were struggling and playing awful but we are top of the fooking league for christ sake.

Rant over.

Well I know where I won't be getting my season ticket next season. I don't want to sit with idiots like this.

Disgraceful.

I can't believe it, fair enough if we were struggling and playing awful but we are top of the fooking league for christ sake.

Rant over.

I don't believe it was just SK1, because it wasn't.

And it wasn't a majority.

Ten points clear.

Mate, we've dropped six points since October. We're going down.

The booing REALLY feckin annoyed me last night. I just clapped and cheered louder in an attempt to drown out the twats :thumbup: Of course, that did make me look like a pillock who gets massively over enthusiastic about a fairly dull 0-0 draw :D

Wish the people who did boo would just stay at home or shut up. We aren't gonna win EVERY game this season, as has been said many times

The booing REALLY feckin annoyed me last night. I just clapped and cheered louder in an attempt to drown out the twats :thumbup: Of course, that did make me look like a pillock who gets massively over enthusiastic about a fairly dull 0-0 draw :D

Wish the people who did boo would just stay at home or shut up. We aren't gonna win EVERY game this season, as has been said many times

Hang on, how did you get back to London? The last train's at ten! Did you just leave early and catch that?

There was no serious booing at all last night that i heard in the Kop.

Just that light hearted, not serious booing for a couple of seconds then applause.

Joke booing i call it :P

There was plenty of serious booing last season, none this season so far i dont think.

If we had played like that last night and lost 4-0 then there may have been serious booing :D

There was no serious booing at all last night that i heard in the Kop.

Just that light hearted, not serious booing for a couple of seconds then applause.

Joke booing i call it :P

There was plenty of serious booing last season, none this season so far i dont think.

If we had played like that last night and lost 4-0 then there may have been serious booing :D

Rubbish!!

booing is booing and is pointless/fcucking annoying.

I don't believe it was just SK1, because it wasn't.

And it wasn't a majority.

No there was people at the back of L1 who were booing aswell, its a disgrace. No wonder the players dont really come over to the fans when they score, i dont blame them. Ever since the game at home when the players were booed at half time (not sure what game it was) ive noticed the players dont seem to run to the fans when they score, especially at away games, and tbh i dont blame them if they have fans booing them at certain times, if they score then they prob dont want to celebrate with the fans.

No there was people at the back of L1 who were booing aswell, its a disgrace. No wonder the players dont really come over to the fans when they score, i dont blame them. Ever since the game at home when the players were booed at half time (not sure what game it was) ive noticed the players dont seem to run to the fans when they score, especially at away games, and tbh i dont blame them if they have fans booing them at certain times, if they score then they prob dont want to celebrate with the fans.

lol. Oh no.

That is utter crap anyway. I can name a few games off the top of my head...Leyton Orient, Carlisle.

lol . Oh no.

That is utter crap anyway. I can name a few games off the top of my head...Leyton Orient, Carlisle.

No its not, its noticable that the players dont come to the fans like they used to, ive been nearly every away game this season and im not saying every game they dont run to the fans but generally i think they are more distant from the fans recently. I know they come across at the end but i think when they scored at away games at the beginning of the season they would come right to the fans but dont do it as much now. Im just saying that i cant blame the players if they dont want to celebrate with the fans when they get booed by certain fans at home games

The booing really annoyed me last night, I dont understand why people was doing it. We're top of the League 10 points clear, we draw one game and booing starts? What the **** have a word with your selfs people.

Hang on, how did you get back to London? The last train's at ten! Did you just leave early and catch that?

Went by car :thumbup: If you're ever in need of a lift back down south after a match and I'm heading back then give us a shout

No its not, its noticable that the players dont come to the fans like they used to, ive been nearly every away game this season and im not saying every game they dont run to the fans but generally i think they are more distant from the fans recently. I know they come across at the end but i think when they scored at away games at the beginning of the season they would come right to the fans but dont do it as much now. Im just saying that i cant blame the players if they dont want to celebrate with the fans when they get booed by certain fans at home games

Carlisle was December 13th...is that not recent enough for you? Leeds, the goal was at the other end!

The players cant jump into the crowd as they will get booked.

Carlisle was December 13th...is that not recent enough for you? Leeds, the goal was at the other end!

The players cant jump into the crowd as they will get booked.

I know what your saying, and maybe im just thinking it and im wrong, but surely the booing must annoy the players and make them think the fans are idiots

Archived