Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bithra

Andy King

I agree with Claridges view on King, I think he has improved immensley this season and hopefully he can continue to improve his game. He and Howard are important players for us this season, without them we look a different side. :scarf:

King's been a bit hit-and-miss this season.

But ten goals at this stage of his first full campaign gives a hint of his potential.

It's a long time since we had a midfielder who was that prolific.

King's been a bit hit-and-miss this season.

But ten goals at this stage of his first full campaign gives a hint of his potential.

It's a long time since we had a midfielder who was that prolific.

I think that is being grossly unfair.

King has had quiet spells but in the main he's played well, been an essential team member and has demonstrated excellent development.

He's had, on balance, a superb season.

Tonight's goal was an absolute peach. Tee up and half-volley as it dropped - sheer class.

And he almost scored another cracker when he burst through the middle only for his effort to be blocked.

He had a big hand in Tom Cleverley's first goal for the club which was the result of a four or five man move that ripped the Walsall defence apart.

It's a superb return and I'm happy to see he's doing so well now.

I've been critical of him at times and so have others. The main gripe was that he was not getting himself involved enough in games. He has recently improved on that side of the game and he's certainly a more prominent member of the side.

It goes without saying that's he's got a lot to learn, but he's played a big part in where we are.

MF Jack Collison

MF Andrew Crofts

MF Simon Davies

MF David Edwards

MF Carl Fletcher

MF Owain Tudur Jones

MF Jason Koumas

MF Joe Ledley

MF Aaron Ramsey

MF David Vaughan

Got some experienced and talented competition but I doubt he's a million miles off, particularly if he retains his place next season.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

Andy is a welshman, he wears a welshmans hat

He lives next door to fryatt, in his council flat

He scores em with his left foot, he scores em with his right

and when we plays Walsall he scores all fooking night.

... and repeat for a whole 90minutes solid like we did once in the 90's.

Some of this lads passing is top draw. He can really pick a pass. One really stuck out last night in the first half, he played a ball down in the right corner, perfectly weighted. I thought Gilbert was never getting on the end of it and he did.

King has really matured in his role and I really like watching him play. Long may it continue.

Archived