Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Oldham Post Match

to say im angry at that shit is an understatement what a bunch of useless ****s not many of them ****ers should be at the club on that showing next season that includes fat fryatt **** comical

Fryatt has 25 goals this season you ungrateful twat. And I also thought we were poor today, I'm angry at the fact that we weren't shooting on sight, but we're 11 points clear.

Downside of playing 3 games in a week i guess....passes seemed to go a stray, the confidence we witnessed against walsall seemed to dissapear and we just couldn't get the passing game that we have become accustomed to this season going. thought our midfield looked weak today and the missed penalty topped off a poor day overall really.....

Not professional enough I thought. Our passing and movement were crap. We had some great chances, and should have got at least one of them. Oldham were good though and we cant win every game. Want a good winning streak to put this game out of our heads.

Not the best game for leicester at all. Fair play to Oldham they worked very hard and during the first half outplayed us for vast periods of the game although we had the two best chances first half.

We really should have buried it second half with the penalty but fryatt rounded off a poor performance with a missed penalty. It was inevitable that Oldham were going to sit behind the ball with ten men as windass in goal was going to be a liabillity and that combined with poor distributon from Leicester meant it had 0-0 written all over it and if anything oldham nearly stole it.

Fairplay to Oldham and windass and a point is all we deserved.

Hopefully this is a good kick up the backside to keep our feet firmly on the ground and not to get carried.

Still gained another point at the top :thumbup:

loads of chances? other than the penalty we created fook all and didnt test that fat **** in net what game was you watching?

Agreed that was worst ive seen all season oldham played well but we created nothing midfield went missing mattock gilbert shocking poor performance

all round martin highlight for me otherwise lucky point could have been nothing

to say im angry at that shit is an understatement what a bunch of useless ****s not many of them ****ers should be at the club on that showing next season that includes fat fryatt **** comical

what are u on!? u really talk some absolute garbage my friend! :frusty:

Fryatt has 25 goals this season you ungrateful twat. And I also thought we were poor today, I'm angry at the fact that we weren't shooting on sight, but we're 11 points clear.

yeah its league 1 you dick wand richie lambert as scored 2 fryatt is **** gash this his is level i hope we leave him here when we exit

Archived