Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Oldham Post Match

yeah its league 1 you dick wand richie lambert as scored 2 fryatt is **** gash this his is level i hope we leave him here when we exit

Is there a way of requesting to ban this clown?

Even if this is his level he has 25 (TWENTY-FIVE) this season, and he's definitely worth another go next season. He missed a penalty. Big deal. When Ronaldo missed 3 pens last year, nobody was calling him a fat ****. Get real man, we're a league one team, just enjoy it.

If you want people to have any respect for what you've got to say, please write in sentences.

Even if this is his level he has 25 (TWENTY-FIVE) this season, and he's definitely worth another go next season. He missed a penalty. Big deal. When Ronaldo missed 3 pens last year, nobody was calling him a fat ****. Get real man, we're a league one team, just enjoy it.

If you want people to have any respect for what you've got to say, please write in sentences.

dont tell me what to do when ive just watched us play that shit or i am going to kill you

dont try and be my english teacher you muggy tit!

i agree....when i read the post i actually thought he was winding us up, but it would appear that he puts very little thought into things before he posts on here. im all for people having their own opinions and will respect what people say if its within reason but this guy takes 'fickle fan' to a whole new level!

Oh well, it was just one of them days, where it just wouldn't happen. Our crossing was shit throughout and Hughes managed to keep both our centre-backs busy most game, we were losing the 2nd balls all over the pitch and Oldham just wanted it more on the day. We nearly got away with a win on an off day against, what most be one of the better teams in the league. Worse shit has happen.....

Heads up!

i agree....when i read the post i actually thought he was winding us up, but it would appear that he puts very little thought into things before he posts on here. im all for people having their own opinions and will respect what people say if its within reason but this guy takes 'fickle fan' to a whole new level!

whos **** fickle im pissed off at what i just witnessed we were shit against oldham at their ground and even worse today,ive never seen a worse leicester performance that what i just seen so fook the fook off and let me be very angry at it!

dont tell me what to do when ive just watched us play that shit or i am going to kill you

dont try and be my english teacher you muggy tit!

Seriously guys, can we get him off here?

whos **** fickle im pissed off at what i just witnessed we were shit against oldham at their ground and even worse today,ive never seen a worse leicester performance that what i just seen so fook the fook off and let me be very angry at it!

Really?

Anyway you can be angry about it but don't come on here and pollute the forum with your bullsh*t.

I thought we were going to lose after an hour, and we nearly did. They were first to the ball nearly every time, our central midfield were totally outplayed. Then again, missed penalty, two against the woodwork for us as well, but they should also have had a penalty and missed some good chances. Pearson looked absolutely furious at the end.

Assuming we go up anyway, we'll need a fair amount of strengthening on this show.

Really?

Anyway you can be angry about it but don't come on here and pollute the forum with your bullsh*t.

when i watch shit like that i can and will do as i please it aint bullshit we were worse than drippin donkey bollocks and i dont expect to see that again now im off to murder the queen bye

Worst performance uve ever seen!? really? didnt witness the utter garbage served up last season then!? :frusty:

i dnt have a problem with u being angry, but coming on here treating us all to foul mouth obscenities is where the problem lies chap! <_<

when i watch shit like that i can and will do as i please it aint bullshit we were worse than drippin donkey bollocks and i dont expect to see that again now im off to murder the queen bye

Eh?

Worst performance uve ever seen!? really? didnt witness the utter garbage served up last season then!? :frusty:

i dnt have a problem with u being angry, but coming on here treating us all to foul mouth obscenities is where the problem lies chap! <_<

oh sorry what i meant to say was ONE IS NOT AMUSED

Fucking heel fire, how frustrating.

First of all, we weren't up for it today, ecspecially in the first half.

Howard hitting the post was unlucky, Cleverley was unlucky not to score & Matyy Fryatt, well put the penalty on target & you score you tit! But ah well, weren't out day.

Oakley wasn't on form today. His passes were wayward, his first touch was poor & there was zero fight. Maybe we are just nackered, the break will do us good.

It is another point to promotion, 17 games unbeaten & today just wasn't our day.

Beat Swindon next week & it's all forgotten.

My main gripe is that we didn't test Windass enough when he was in goal, we had 2(?) shots on target & that is very poor! We should have been hitting them left, right & centre, testing him from anywhere.

& FAO Boo boys... FUCK OFF!

Archived