Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lookwhaticando

Oldham Post Match

to say im angry at that shit is an understatement what a bunch of useless ****s not many of them ****ers should be at the club on that showing next season that includes fat fryatt **** comical
loads of chances? other than the penalty we created fook all and didnt test that fat **** in net what game was you watching?
ps BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and top of the league we re avin a laff
yeah its league 1 you dick wand richie lambert as scored 2 fryatt is **** gash this his is level i hope we leave him here when we exit
yeah we are going up but not on the back of performances like that! i reserve the right to be pissed off when i see that shit!
dont tell me what to do when ive just watched us play that shit or i am going to kill you

dont try and be my english teacher you muggy tit!

whos **** fickle im pissed off at what i just witnessed we were shit against oldham at their ground and even worse today,ive never seen a worse leicester performance that what i just seen so fook the fook off and let me be very angry at it!
when i watch shit like that i can and will do as i please it aint bullshit we were worse than drippin donkey bollocks and i dont expect to see that again now im off to murder the queen bye
what you having? cock sandwich hold the bread?

Go fuck off and support Man U or something, you absolute cunt. You are without doubt the biggest prat on the planet.

Oldham IMO were a better team than us on the day, definately deserved their draw and were unlucky not to win it. They kept men forward almost at all times and continued attacking despite the sending off.

Cant believe they didn't score the free header towards the end, it went straight at Martin.

Please dont tell me Steve Howard was instrumental and fantastic as you all say, he was fooking shit today, and anyone who doesn't think so is a blind imbiscle. He barely won any headers, he just didn't seem to be jumping. Was out of postion on crucial occasions, and offside at a critical point towards the end of the game.

Hideous he was, and so was Fryatt, he hasn't played well since he got his new contract, and not just because he missed the penalty, he was not involved and useless all game.

Praise to Gilbert, thats his best performance in a city shirt IMO, he was cool, pacy, nice passes, neat and tidy.

Overall it was a very sloppy performance especially from the Midfield and Attack.

But fair play to Dean Windass in goal, and to Oldham, who were simply a better side on the day.

We are well clear at the top of the league, but we look nothing special, infact very average, for most of home games this season.

If the Walsall performance was hot and spicy this was as cold as the ice and snow, i will say it again, we simply need to recall Dj Campbell for another option.

Fryatt, Howard and Dyer were all extremely poor, if i was the manager i would recall Dj (IF ITS POSSIBLE) and start DJ, Chambers, and Gradel next game.

If anyone says Howard was instrumental just fook right off.

The blame for the defeat has to lie with Fryatt though, who did extremely well to win the penalty, but with a striker in goal, just needed to get it on target and it probably would have gone in, to put it wide was unforgivible and had the penalty gone in i think we would have won 2-0 or 3-0.

Howard did well in creating his chance 1st half and was unlucky to hit the post the way he did, but as far as im concerned, he Fryatt and the midfield were absolutely awful today.

Another point in the bag at least, we could have lost it at the end.

I disagree with you on almost every point...

I disagree with you on almost every point...

then your a fooking blind **** then.

That post is a true reflection on the game today, and you must be blind, or not at the game if you dont agree.

**nt

So you think the midfield and attack played well, Oldham didn't derserve anything, Howard, Dyer and Fryatt played well :crylaugh:

Fook off

There seems to be a lot of aggression on here today. There has been a pretty friendly atmosphere here recently, but the way that some people have reacted, especially in their language and in one case almost threatening behaviour is out of order. Confrontation is fine. Direct insult is not. We are looking a lot like WACCOE tonight and I can imagine that it is pretty off putting for prospective new posters if this is the impression that we give.

Very disappointing game.

Especially when you consider Dean Windass was in goal for them for pretty much the whole second half, i cant really remember any shots at him at all. I actually thought they should have had a penalty as well. Dont know if many people will agree with me on that but from where i was sitting which was directly in line with the "claim" they had it looked a clear pen to me. All credit to Martin as well today did a couple of decent saves to stop them in the second half. Thought Cleverley and Gilbert were very poor. All in all very frustrating.

Gilbert was quality today!

I dont know how you can say he was poor, i thought it was his best performance.

We are all Leicester fans and we all seem to see completely different performances/matches every week :crylaugh:

Fryatt and Howard were absolutely fooking shit, Howard didn't seem to be jumping like Mark De Vries used to do and Fryatt cost us the 3 points by not getting a penalty on target with a striker in goal.

We would have won 2-0, 3-0 had the penalty gone in.

Anyone who doesn't agree with me today is fooking blind imbiscle, and only disagree with me because they just go along with the crowd.

You're right in many ways. But Mugabe is a bigger prat. And Uriah Rennie. And the English cricket team. And most traffic wardens

Very True....if anger should be geared towards anyone tonight, the people in the West Indies 'playing' cricket deserve a lot of it!! :thumbup:

We are all Leicester fans and we all seem to see completely different performances/matches every week :crylaugh:

Fryatt and Howard were absolutely fooking shit, Howard didn't seem to be jumping like Mark De Vries used to do and Fryatt cost us the 3 points by not getting a penalty on target with a striker in goal.

Anyone who doesn't agree with me today is fooking blind imbiscle, and only disagree with me because they just go along with the crowd.

How can.....

Do you know what, I can't be arsed.

Yeah Gilbert did okay, I thought Cleverley should have been the man to come off. Yes he was chasing everything, but he was sloppy at times, mgave the ball away too much, especially as the game wore on.

I thought we did better against 11 men towards the end of the 1st half and once we failed to score the penalty it was tougher and tougher as they grew stronger from gaining the morale victory. If we had scored the penalty I reckon we could have gone on to get 2 or 3, but these things happen.

Worried? We're 11 pts clear of 2nd place. Should I be?

Mixed feelings really.

Of course I'm disappointed not to have taken the points. They were there for the taking, what with a 39 year old striker in their goal. We never really tested him though, and the penalty miss....well...Fryatt should be at least hitting the target, and chances are if he does it'll go in. Frustrating that we never really got the ball down and played it, didn't really stretch Oldham and didn't create the chances.

However, we're now 11 points clear...and again the reaction of some of the fans in the kop was shocking. Frustrating yes, but don't boo the players. Some of our fans are right tossers. We can't win every game and a lot of people don't seem to understand that.

Once again, 11 points clear.

That's ELEVEN points clear.

Aww that's nice Ash:D That's exactly what i rekon in all :)

Change your pic though it's a bit vile! :L

Your all blind idiots on here its unbelieveable.

What did Gilbert do wrong today?

What did Howard and Fryatt do right?

Your total fools!

You clearly were too drunk to watch the game properly!

Unbelieveable, idiots.

lol

I love you maddog. You're very entertaining in a non offensive, slightly bizarre way! Please hurry with the next installment of the infamous oppometer......the suspense is killing me!

:kissing:

ps BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and top of the league we re avin a laff

I cba to read more than 1 page but i'm assuming this isn't serious?

As far as I know teams don't usually become top of the league because of the result and performance of 1 game?

Clearly the manager thought the same or Gilbert wouldnt have been subbed.

And just because i or other people dont agree with you doesnt mean we are imbiciles as you say, means we have our own opinions. Think you need to learn to grow up a bit mate before slagging everyone off on here who doesnt agree with you. :rolleyes:

to say im angry at that shit is an understatement what a bunch of useless ****s not many of them ****ers should be at the club on that showing next season that includes fat fryatt **** comical

Silly boy, are you an early sixties small man with a moustache who sat almost opposite the tunnel? Because you sound like the guy behind me and he talked as much sense (none). We were poor and I'm disappointed, particularly that we didn't have a few more efforcts on goal. But it happens and we're top. If you want to win every game ten nil play ISS 2 player by yourself.

Archived