Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
peterborofox

Posh Match-Date Change?

As we all know the A47 Derby is on March 28th, Well I have just been looking at the England fixtures and realised they are playing Slovakia in a friendly at home. Well my point is that could other internationals be playing too?

I mean the likes of Andy King and Joe Mattock, etc, etc who could be palying in the under 21s the night before so that might cause the posh match to be moved due to call-ups. I'm not sure about the Posh players, but as I live in Peterborough I know they have a fairly young squad so might also have international players too.

If the match does get changed it will be on a Tuesday, Wednesday night will we take more or less to the game? (i know for certain that it will be easier to get tickets in the Posh end than it was for Northampton) and also the the kick-off cannot get changed like it did before.

Means we can all go to the pubs before hand!

Your thoughts...

Tunchev is our only full international, and he's out, and I don't think there's any U-21 matches that weekend :unsure:

We should be alright.

Usually there are Under21 matches when the full international team plays. So peterborofox has a point in that the match might get changed.

And peterboro fox, you're on 606 aren't ya??

Clubs are under NO obligation to release players for international friendlies, whether at full or under-21 level.

In any event, Cambridgeshire plod would NOT be happy if the game with us was switched to midweek.

It better not be moved- I'm looking forward to that match. Could still get to a Tuesday night one but I'd prefer the Saturday by a mile.

As Ultra said, the Police originally said we should move it to 12pm, so they don't want a midweek match.

In any event, Cambridgeshire plod would NOT be happy if the game with us was switched to midweek.

The Police are no obsticle. They have no right to move any game so it will be down to City and the F.A no doubt.

Would of been re-arranged anyways by now wouldnt it?

Usually there are Under21 matches when the full international team plays. So peterborofox has a point in that the match might get changed.

And peterboro fox, you're on 606 aren't ya??

Yes i am on 606, as you are if i'm correct?

i dont mind either way if it gets changed

Yes i am on 606, as you are if i'm correct?

i dont mind either way if it gets changed

I am indeed. Don't go on there much to be honest now. Don't really contribute much to conversations because half the time they are hijacked by wums or you get some stubborn gits on there too.

Only go on there to do prediction leagues

I am indeed. Don't go on there much to be honest now. Don't really contribute much to conversations because half the time they are hijacked by wums or you get some stubborn gits on there too.

Only go on there to do prediction leagues

You've seen the light :thumbup:

As we all know the A47 Derby is on March 28th, Well I have just been looking at the England fixtures and realised they are playing Slovakia in a friendly at home. Well my point is that could other internationals be playing too?

I mean the likes of Andy King and Joe Mattock, etc, etc who could be palying in the under 21s the night before so that might cause the posh match to be moved due to call-ups. I'm not sure about the Posh players, but as I live in Peterborough I know they have a fairly young squad so might also have international players too.

If the match does get changed it will be on a Tuesday, Wednesday night will we take more or less to the game? (i know for certain that it will be easier to get tickets in the Posh end than it was for Northampton) and also the the kick-off cannot get changed like it did before.

Means we can all go to the pubs before hand!

Your thoughts...

:unsure: that's a new one!

i'm confident that the match time won't be changed. should be a good day.

Clubs are under NO obligation to release players for international friendlies, whether at full or under-21 level.

if it fall within a FIFA designated international window yes they are, only difference is for friendlies you don't have to release them as early

The Police are no obsticle. They have no right to move any game so it will be down to City and the F.A no doubt.

Would of been re-arranged anyways by now wouldnt it?

The police have a major part to play in match scheduling, if they don't issue a safety certificate no match can take place, why do you think city and tigers won't be able to play on the same day (or possibly weekend) next year.

Archived