Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Teeno

Your life

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your life?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your life?

• 10- Fan bloody tastic, couldn't be any better
    • 1- On the brink of suicide

I love life :D

Bit stressful with me exams but I'm living life to the full and loving it.

I'm loaded, got high hopes for exams, got a nephew on the way, Ibiza in 3 months, and got the best years of me life still to come. Everythings great, just need a bird now :( 9/10

on the brink of suicide is winning at themo there must be some depressed people here anything to do with our current form? lol

life is pretty good at the mo will be finishing uni soon and i've already got a training contract to train to be a chartered account from august working in kettering. which means money which means not always being broke which means paying back my debts which means buying my first car! have it! in a very good long term relationship too therefore i voted 8.

I voted 9/10, I'm really enjoying things :)

If you ask me in 5 and a half weeks it'll be 1000291074/10, because I will have finished my exams, and have 3 weeks at the end of term of ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

Just three weeks staying out until 6am, lying on the grass in the sun all day drinking beer, having barbecues and having NO WORK OR LECTURES!!

Yay!!

6/10 - things are going ok but could (or should) be a lot better...I've struggled to get a training contract with a law firm since graduating (and have had no luck whatsoever on the career front); still live at home with the folks; and no relationship. (and that's not even mentioning LCFC)

At least work is ok and I've got some money in my pocket, and I'll be going back to uni in September so hopefully things will look up.

8/10

Been going out with the greatest girl alive for a month now :D.. so great that ive spent £100+ (meal could be so expensive if it involves champagne :P) on her for her 20th birthday this week B)

Sad that the Football season is coming to an end though.. both for Leicester and Fosse City :(

Also i don't have a clue what, where, who i am in 5, 4, or even a years time which in a way its quite exciting not knowing whats round the corner :ph34r:

I would say a 6 but im pretty negative. Im doing well at college but ive nae burd, i havent drove since i passed my test last may so im kind of nervous bout taking it up again, i need a part-time job but there is nothing going, i also need to join a gym just to build up my muscles. Oh, and the football season is finishing in 2 weeks which doesnt help.

Also got law and marketing homework to do tonight, life is pretty pish.

6/10 - things are going ok but could (or should) be a lot better...I've struggled to get a training contract with a law firm since graduating (and have had no luck whatsoever on the career front); still live at home with the folks; and no relationship. (and that's not even mentioning LCFC)

At least work is ok and I've got some money in my pocket, and I'll be going back to uni in September so hopefully things will look up.

98607[/snapback]

have you ever considered forensic accounting anish you quite often need a law degree to get in which would put you at an advantage over other non-law grads and its a very fast growing industry due to the litigation society we live in and you'll still get a professional qualification.

98607[/snapback]

have you ever considered forensic accounting anish you quite often need a law degree to get in which would put you at an advantage over other non-law grads and its a very fast growing industry due to the litigation society we live in and you'll still get a professional qualification.

98686[/snapback]

I did apply to the 'Big 4' accountancy firms during my final year at uni and got to the final assessment stage of two of those...but didn't get an offer from either of them. I've pretty much got my heart set on a legal career now that I've got my place at law schoo, paid my deposit of £200, and made my elective choices...

98607[/snapback]

98686[/snapback]

I did apply to the 'Big 4' accountancy firms during my final year at uni and got to the final assessment stage of two of those...but didn't get an offer from either of them. I've pretty much got my heart set on a legal career now that I've got my place at law schoo, paid my deposit of £200, and made my elective choices...

98719[/snapback]

fair enough then mate i'll drop the careers advisor talk good luck with the hunt for a training contract!

voted 3, depressing or what

if i'm not working at M&S i'm doing college work

can't see it changing from this until end of june when i'm just gonna flat out and relax

don't regret taking a 5th a level one bit but its taking its tole on me now

just hope hard work pays off when i get my results otherwise i've spent months of wasting my life!

Archived