Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Optimeter Bristol Rovers (A)

HE HE HE.  

66 members have voted

1. 1. 3 points?

• Win
    • Lose
    • Draw

2 goals from Howard, his best return since West Brom game i believe, a good performance from Brown a 2-2 draw.

Plenty of positives to take to Bristol Rovers.

I think i will predict another 2-2 draw at Brovers, we were lucky in the last few minutes to win it at the Walkers.

Pretty critical we win this one, drop more points there, and lose at Mk Dons, then nervously look over our shoulders at 3rd place :P

:yahoo:

2 goals from Howard, his best return since West Brom game i believe, a goal from Berner, a good performance from Brown a 2-2 draw.

I think i will predict another 2-2 draw at Brovers, we were lucky in the last few minutes to win it at the Walkers.

Pretty critical we win this one, drop more points there, and lose at Mk Dons, then nervously look over our shoulders at 3rd place :P

Geez let the dust settle FFS!

2 goals from Howard, his best return since West Brom game i believe, a goal from Berner, a good performance from Brown a 2-2 draw.

Shit, we won 3-2!

ooooops.

Berner won the pen didn't he i got confused sorry :P

The comedy thing is, 4 of you of posted in here, 5 including me, and you haven't all voted what was the point in posting then lol .

:yahoo::dance::yahoo:

That was our message to you!

We'll win this easy. 3 points in the bag.

PS: If we lose in the last minute, don't blame me again :ph34r:

Well you should really refrain from saying things like this then!!!

Oh and it's the first time i haven't voted a win on this (voted draw) - not that confident going into this game

Well you should really refrain from saying things like this then!!!

Oh and it's the first time i haven't voted a win on this (voted draw) - not that confident going into this game

Yeah you're right. Me posting my thoughts on a forum has a direct response to how the players perform on the pitch.

If it's not a draw, can I blame you?

If it is a draw, I know who to blame.

Yeah you're right. Me posting my thoughts on a forum has a direct response to how the players perform on the pitch.

If it's not a draw, can I blame you?

If it is a draw, I know who to blame.

I was messin' around dude.

Obviously anything we say on here can't affect what happens on the night!

Hmm... 21 votes in and the amount of people who think we'll win is in the minority... must be a first for a long while.

Probably because of people annoyed we conceded late.

Or maybe because we have struggled in the last 3 home matches and seem to struggle today.

Also Brovers are mid-table with games in hand, Lamberts a danger, and we were extremely lucky to beat them at the Walkers last time out.

Probably because of people annoyed we conceded late.

Or maybe because we have struggled in the last 3 home matches and seem to struggle today.

Also Brovers are mid-table with games in hand, Lamberts a danger, and we were extremely lucky to beat them at the Walkers last time out.

All of the above probably... have to say, I was tempted to vote for a draw... seeing as how it's all we seem to be able to do these days... but I decided to keep the faith in the team and went for the win! ;)

Archived