Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

Derby Preview

Sticks is out tonight, injured :(

Not good, I assume Keown will be starting then... I really have a feeling we're going to concede a penalty now with him and Dabizas roughing up strikers. Stearman on the bench now please Micky....bring him on for the last 5/10 minutes when we're winning easily and Keown is tired, he seemed to work well with Dabizas against East Bengal (even though that was only East Bengal).

Nice preview Scowy ;):):D

So is that Keown or Stearman alongside Dabizas to-night :?: :unsure:

Stearman wont even be on the bench. It would involve giving him a squad number, too much bother for Micky concerning a young player. He could of gave him one pre season and then i would of been able to get a shirt with his name + number but no :rolleyes:

Sticks is out tonight, injured   :(

So is that Keown or Stearman alongside Dabizas to-night :?: :unsure:

Stearman wont even be on the bench. It would involve giving him a squad number, too much bother for Micky concerning a young player. He could of gave him one pre season and then i would of been able to get a shirt with his name + number but no :rolleyes:

For once I hope your cynicism is misplaced as this would be an ideal opportunity to give Stearman a flavour of the big time. :w00t: ;)

I know it is. Just aint going to happen, Micky aint having that <_< even though everyone else im sure thinks it should happen :angry: :angry: Same can be said for Wright now Dublins out, i guarantee neither will be given a chance.

Nice to see you posting again matey...haven't heard or seen light of you in ages. I take it we are now calling Heath sticks then?

New news story on the OS, "Heath Fired Up For Derby" :rolleyes: <_<

Guest Guest

Nice to see you posting again matey...haven't heard or seen light of you in ages. I take it we are now calling Heath sticks then?

Just read that myself, but it is the oficial site...and the people who write the info on it are generally the last to know. They probably wrote the article last week and only just posted it today :rolleyes:

Just read that myself, but it is the oficial site...and the people who write the info on it are generally the last to know. They probably wrote the article last week and only just posted it today :rolleyes:

That was me, darn computer logged me out. Anyone else counting the minutes until they can leave work?

I know it is. Just aint going to happen, Micky aint having that <_< even though everyone else im sure thinks it should happen  :angry: :angry: Same can be said for Wright now Dublins out, i guarantee neither will be given a chance.

See :angry:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/leicester/content/art...me_result.shtml

Did you like my man of the match comment on the last one you wrote???? Cant believe they actually put it in ha ha ha!!!

10970[/snapback]

Yes I did, cheers Babylon, although it was a piss take. ;)

I know it is. Just aint going to happen, Micky aint having that <_< even though everyone else im sure thinks it should happen  :angry: :angry: Same can be said for Wright now Dublins out, i guarantee neither will be given a chance.

See :angry:

10990[/snapback]

Did we need them?

No we didnt, but it wouldnt matter to you anyway. Blake and Benjamin probably wont be here next summer so its going to be alll change yet again. I think if we added some youth to the team we'd be so much better off.

Obviously not.

Archived