Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

The Inbetweeners

If it is the last one I'm off to Bridgend.

lol

Hope this ain't the last. For those who say they've heard/seen it was the last series, got any links?

If not, I hope they do a third series and go out with a bang :)

The whole awkwardness of Simon in last nights episode with the CD and Carly etc is just legendary.

That was a real 'watching through the gaps in your fingers' moment. I sure as hell don't miss being 17!

Although the bit that made me laugh more than any other was Will walking into the pub wearing trackie bottoms and calmly explaining that he had shat himself in the exam. The way he recounted a moment of such brilliance had me in stitches. Has to return for the A2s surely.

Although the bit that made me laugh more than any other was Will walking into the pub wearing trackie bottoms and calmly explaining that he had shat himself in the exam. The way he recounted a moment of such brilliance had me in stitches. Has to return for the A2s surely.

God that was good.

"I'm relatively sure I failed, as I was quite distracted"

Get the gist.

Quality Series.

Some of the quotes in the series were awesome. Like someone said earlier in the thread I think we all have mates who we can see as Neil, Jay, Simon and Chris. I certainly have and I have been called Neil many a time recently now.

Series 3 has to be the last surely?
My guess would be two more, just because they did one school year over two series.

FYF has it. Two more.

Interview with Simon Bird (Will):

Have you heard anything about a third series?

"I think it depends on how this second series goes down, to be honest. Until we see whether it gets good viewing figures and stuff I wouldn't like to say but we're all very hopeful – I think we'd all be up for doing another one just because there's so much potential there and I think the second series is so much better than the first - it would be really exciting to see how good we could make a third series."

FYF has it. Two more.

"I think it depends on how this second series goes down, to be honest. Until we see whether it gets good viewing figures and stuff I wouldn't like to say but we're all very hopeful – I think we'd all be up for doing another one just because there's so much potential there and I think the second series is so much better than the first - it would be really exciting to see how good we could make a third series."

So it's like a 99.99999 % chance (okay, maybe less) that there'll be another series :)

FYF has it. Two more.

eh? :unsure:

I love The Inbetweeners as much as anyone...

But, Series 2 didn't have a patch on Series 1.

Last nights episode was bland, boring, predictable & pretty crap in all fairness.

3rd & possible a 4th series? :/

Overkill.

How many more episodes can we have of them failing terribly & Jay saying the word clunge?

Last nights episode was bland, boring, predictable & pretty crap in all fairness.

Overkill.

How many more episodes can we have of them failing terribly & Jay saying the word clunge?

you need to join team clunge fatigue

Overkill.

... The fuck has gotten up your arse?

Titwank.

Archived