Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

The Inbetweeners

I love The Inbetweeners as much as anyone...

But, Series 2 didn't have a patch on Series 1.

Last nights episode was bland, boring, predictable & pretty crap in all fairness.

3rd & possible a 4th series? :/

Overkill.

How many more episodes can we have of them failing terribly & Jay saying the word clunge?

How I feel really.

The dinner party episode was the only one that even came close.

Got to admit the jokes are wearing slightly thin. Once the shock factor has come and gone it gets a bit tedious to be honest. Still great fun but my laughter isn't coming as naturally as it did when I first saw it. The 1st series was incredible, now it's a bit predictable.

Even if the jokes aren't as funny as the first series, I'll still watch it.

I'm pretty sure that they'll produce new and better material as they must know themselves that they can't keep on repeating the same kind of storylines every time.

Moments to treasure.

You're an O A Paedo.

The cockwig.

Wanking over a 50 year old photo of one of the residents, then shaking hands with her son.

Hair removal cream while sleeping.

And Daisy. :wub:

Can't really remember what she looked like now tbh, but you know the Orange advert (Advertising 2 for 1 Cinema tickets with the Wicked Witch Of The West?), I'm sure I recognise her of something, just seen the ad now and I reckon its her?

Orange-two-for-one-ad-001.jpg

Can't really remember what she looked like now tbh, but you know the Orange advert (Advertising 2 for 1 Cinema tickets with the Wicked Witch Of The West?), I'm sure I recognise her of something, just seen the ad now and I reckon its her?

Orange-two-for-one-ad-001.jpg

Having just visited YouTube to check, I'm pretty sure you're right. Good spot. :thumbup:

• 2 months later...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

Season 3 confirmed plus going to the US:

The cast of teen sitcom The Inbetweeners are to return for a third series on digital channel E4.

The first series was nominated for a Bafta and scooped two British Comedy Awards, including best new TV comedy.

Actor Simon Bird also won best male newcomer for his portrayal of Will McKenzie, who leaves private school to attend a local comprehensive.

Bird and his co-stars Joe Thomas, James Buckley and Blake Harrison, will return to TV screens in 2010.

Apparently though nobody told the cast before the announcement.

James Buckley found out through a fan on Twitter and after confirming the news he tweeted that he was going to celebrate with some coco pops.

The Inbetweeners has been described as more like school is in reality compared to shows like Skins.

Its name comes from teenagers who are not quite popular, but not really that geeky either.

The second series ran between April and May this year.

The show could also be set for a US remake as ABC have commissioned a pilot.

Oh FFS, Not another remake, that they are most likely to ruin.

It really is an English type comedy, lifestyle, and humour, I can't see how this would work being Americanized, if you know what I mean.

I imagine it will be terrible to be honest.

The sense of humour (that's humour with a u) is too British to translate in my opinion. I could be proved wrong though.

Archived