Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Torrents Problem

That literally took about 15 minutes, all 800mb worth.

Impressed. Even with a shedload of seeders, its still fast as fook.

The seeders are the number of peers (people) who have completed the download of the of the file so the more seeders the better the speed should be. Its the leechers you need to be aware of as they haven't completed the download yet.

That's what I get pretty much all the time during the day with BT. It only starts to pick up around 11pm

Sort out my broadband.

You know Branson, he's like your best mate now - do it.

Will owt happen to me? :unsure:

One day you will start to notice hairs under your arms and around your sexual organ. More information can be obtained from a parent, a doctor or redtube.com :smile:

The seeders are the number of peers (people) who have completed the download of the of the file so the more seeders the better the speed should be. Its the leechers you need to be aware of as they haven't completed the download yet.

Yeah I know Hairy, I didnt make that very clear. What I meant was, even with the large number of seeders (meaning it should be fast), 15 minutes is still crazy fast. :thumbup:

:o

I just checked mine and, you're correct, the maximum is 50. I just set it to 99999999

What is bad about having loads or something?

I've got mine on about 300. I don't know, might be old slow computers being crap with it or something?

I am currently using Bitcomet. I have no idea about torrents really, except how to get them up and running. Is Bitcomet good or bad?

Theres nothing wrong with it from a users point of view but some trackers dont like it as it allows you to post the torrent on other trackers

What is a tracker? I've been wondering that for ages. I never get a torrent off mininova if it has one of the red p's with a tracker thing on it! Should I? :dunno:

The red P's mean, the torrent is from a Private tracker. ie, You must register with that tracker to download it.

A tracker is basically a server that you download your torrent file from.

The red P's mean, the torrent is from a Private tracker. ie, You must register with that tracker to download it.

A tracker is basically a server that you download your torrent file from.

Right-O. So I wouldn't be able get the red P ones anyway?

I use BitTornado for my Torrents, I like it as it has traffic lights to tell you if it's a good or dead torrent.

I get alot of mine through isohunt, but have recently started using ahashare.com downloaded some great quality films.

You guys should be careful using public trackers like piratebay and mininova. Are you using peer guardian to mask your IP address?

I figure they'll catch Libertine before me and he'll be kind enough to warn us all using his 30 minute internet access from inside Welford Road.

Archived