Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

I'm in - you ****ers can't escape me. Ha!

Few questions:

How am I getting here?

What time am I leaving?

Who am I going with?

What shall I dress up as?

What's the deal for afterwards?

If you want to come to Sheffield afterwards you can come with me if you like. LD3, Ched and Tommeh too. Not sure what time we're leaving, probably about 11 ish? Up to you.

If you want to come to Sheffield afterwards you can come with me if you like. LD3, Ched and Tommeh too. Not sure what time we're leaving, probably about 11 ish? Up to you.

I knew I loved you for a reason. :wub:

11ish from where? I'm definitely in for Sheff, may even be meeting la mrs there, meaning I'll have to behave sorta thing. >_<

Haha you three are going to look brilliant, I've already seen what Fez looks like and it's hilarious!

I know so have I, it really is brilliant. I guess I should actually look into finding a poncho and hilarious moustache.

About 10 i think. http://www.92leaguegrounds.co.uk/matches/0...isle_united.php

Im in row J so im either back row or second from back, which is annoying as i asked for seats near the front. But then at least i can stand up without being moaned at.

oh right cheers!

I'm row A

I wanna dress up, but i gotta get bus from Coalville to St. Margarets, then walk from their to Walkers then same in reverse on way home >_< and I don't think DB is up for it! :frusty:

Yes you should! Katy's camera is itching.

All ordered! :D

oh right cheers!

I'm row A

I wanna dress up, but i gotta get bus from Coalville to St. Margarets, then walk from their to Walkers then same in reverse on way home >_< and I don't think DB is up for it! :frusty:

Do it, doooo iiittttt!

My outfit is hideous, I'm seriously concerned about my dwindling respectability.

Ha! You haven't seen me yet! I'm praying that the boots aren't delivered as it means I have an excuse to cop out!

Ha! You haven't seen me yet! I'm praying that the boots aren't delivered as it means I have an excuse to cop out!

As previously stated copping out is not an option. Copping off however is permitted :unsure:

Seriously don't know what's wrong with me this evening.

This day has epic photo opportunities written all over it.

Need to re-think costume now. Need something cheap and easy (but more adventurous than Hawaiian).

Now you say that hawaiian isn't adventurous but you haven't seen my shirt :sick:

Archived