Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

The above quote no longer stands, I am now attending the Crewe game.

Very very grateful!!

:-D

Could Nathko's fairy godmother, or whoever it was that made his magic ticket appear, please see whether the same trick could be repeated? There'll be tears in our house come Saturday if not. I've tried ringing the ticket office and emailing them, to the point where I swear Jim is thinking of taking out a restraining order, but it has all been to no avail so far...

Please don't bombard me but 2 of my mates are thinking of dropping out for the Crewe game so there *may* be 2 spare tickets going. I'll find out if they are going to be sold or whether they are already are sold. Told me last night but I've been out of Leicester all day (bloody somerset!)

According to the Crewe official site they have reduced prices for all the home tickets. They can claim a refund at the ticket office if they have paid the higher price.

Does this mean we should all queue up on the day of the game to claim our refunds ?

Should be a good photo with assorted fancy dress.

According to the Crewe official site they have reduced prices for all the home tickets. They can claim a refund at the ticket office if they have paid the higher price.

Does this mean we should all queue up on the day of the game to claim our refunds ?

Should be a good photo with assorted fancy dress.

They're down to £10 to adults for the home fans. Doubt they'll change the price for the away fans.

Archived