Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lillehamring

I write the songs....

ok - forget about your favourite band, or the song that reminds you of a holiday or an unrequited love....

which song(s) would you give anything to be able to say 'I wrote that'

(try and post a link)

...i'll start the ball rolling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7CuJ8cR9sg...feature=related

(sorry the embed is pooped)

I know it said forget about your favourite bands etc, but if I ever write anything like some of Buckethead's softer songs then I will be quite simply, a genius.

Like this: 'For Mom'

'Big D's Touch'

'Witches on the Heath'

Loads more. I wouldn't mind writing the badass rock songs either, but they're the most byoodeefull.

i'd have been proud of penning that one...

:o

;)

Maybe a bit obvious, but I love this song.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

:o- nah, that opinion is on record here many times!

;)

Maybe a bit obvious, but I love this song. thank god you didn't put bohemian rhapsody!

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Love the lyrics on this so this is my choice. It's quirky and doesn't make a whole lot of sense unless you know the meaning behind the tune. Also I'm a walrus by the beatles, quality.

this is a song that i am truly envious of... great lyrics, great chords, harmonies - amazing dynamics especially when the final verse kicks in after the break...

oh, and the video (once the twins vanish) is very, um, watchable

Which song has made the most money? Cos that's the one I'd like to have written!

However, on artistic merit, I'd quite like to have written...

(simply for the "I'm so horny, that's ok, my will is good" line - genius!)

or this little tear-jerker

or this little tear-jerker

which, i believe is a jacques brel, um, tune...

there is a very cool version by the beach boys, produced, bizzarely by terry jacks... :thumbup:

• 5 months later...

Archived