Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Counterpoint - Delphic

Best song i've heard for ages :)

Posted this a few weeks back in this thread, great song I think. They're playing at Reading/Leeds this year too, might check them out if they don't clash with anybody good, which is unlikely to be fair.

Posted this a few weeks back in this thread, great song I think. They're playing at Reading/Leeds this year too, might check them out if they don't clash with anybody good, which is unlikely to be fair.

Yeah really good song. They are one of the bands i found yesterday when I was going through the line up using Spotify lol. I'll check em out if I can too, but you're right, there seems to be clashes all over the place this year.

Yeah really good song. They are one of the bands i found yesterday when I was going through the line up using Spotify lol . I'll check em out if I can too, but you're right, there seems to be clashes all over the place this year.

Just looked, they clash with Dananananaykroyd at the moment on somebody's clashfinder so it's a no go there. But yeah, the lineup couldn't be much better suited for my tastes this year, so I'm going to be disappointed about missing numerous bands...

Just looked, they clash with Dananananaykroyd at the moment on somebody's clashfinder so it's a no go there. But yeah, the lineup couldn't be much better suited for my tastes this year, so I'm going to be disappointed about missing numerous bands...

Nah they're playing on different days and they're same stage anyway :thumbup:

I reckon they'll be clashing with Mariachi El Bronx/Fightstar on the main stage, The Computers on the lock up. So all good there, just depends who's playing FR stage at that point.

Edited by jb-101

Nah they're playing on different days and they're same stage anyway :thumbup:

I reckon they'll be clashing with Mariachi El Bronx/Fightstar on the main stage, The Computers on the lock up. So all good there, just depends who's playing FR stage at that point.

Oh yeah, I read the clashfinder wrong. Same times, just on different days. :sweating:

Just need somebody to put up the Festival Republic stage listings now...

The news broke after midnight,

That we'd pulled the temples down without a sound,

But the generals they were hiding,

And the ministers, well, they'd all gone to ground,

Wealth re-distribution,

Became the new solution,

So I got a paper bag,

But you got the one with all the holes.