Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

What are you listening to?

Just going through all the ones I liked of other peoples' FT mixes right now doing revision. I'll get onto some more Buckethead eventually. I saw you said he had 27 solo albums yesterday?! lol Which ones would you recommend?

It's hard really. He's done so much, played in so many bands. Played on over 100 albums in total, only just turned 40 FFS. lol I'd recommend me sending you some tracks by him, spanning his career for a start. But for albums I'd say...

- (2007) Pepper's Ghost (riffy rock album),

- (2004) Population Override (kind of bluesy rock),

- (2002) Electric Tears (ambient soft album with nothing but guitar)

- (1998) Colma (similar thing to above).

- (1994) Giant Robot (General rock album with a bit of weird stuff, produced by Bootsy Collins)

Also, A Real Diamond in the Rough is great which came out in May. That has Big D's Touch on it from the mix. Albino Slug is good too and Slaughterhouse On The Prairie has some great tracks. Enter The Chicken is quite interesting, it has vocals on by loads of guest performers including Serj Tankian who produced it. He's also done 8 albums with Viggo Mortensen which may surprise some people. :P Some of his guitar tracks are on Chinese Democracy by GnR too.

Sorry, it's really hard to say which ones! lol

Edited by Libertine