Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi guys, and girls, i'm from the message board for StandUpSitDown the campaign for safe standing and we're looking to advertise the forum and Facebook group on message boards for each club. We have had a lot of interest from other clubs so far with a lot of new members, and there are already a fair few Leicester on there. I thought i would introduce myself first and as i can't start a new thread wondered if it would be ok to put the links to the forum and Facebook group in this thread for anyone who is interested? Or if not, pm me and i will give you the links.

Thanks

Hi guys, and girls, i'm from the message board for StandUpSitDown the campaign for safe standing and we're looking to advertise the forum and Facebook group on message boards for each club. We have had a lot of interest from other clubs so far with a lot of new members, and there are already a fair few Leicester on there. I thought i would introduce myself first and as i can't start a new thread wondered if it would be ok to put the links to the forum and Facebook group in this thread for anyone who is interested? Or if not, pm me and i will give you the links.

Thanks

A very warm welcome to you. :welcome:

I've joined the group on Facebook already but would like to join the forum as well. Linkety links would be appreciated by quite a few of us on here.

Hi all,i live near cambridge,hence my members name!genius eh.Started supporting Leicester as a kid,as it was the 1st shiny badge i got in the album.i only get to about 10 games a year these days,but the kids love it now.also managed to brainwash a mate who liked footie but didnt have a team.1 of my fav match away to wimbledon sf cc cup.

Hi all,i live near cambridge,hence my members name!genius eh.Started supporting Leicester as a kid,as it was the 1st shiny badge i got in the album.i only get to about 10 games a year these days,but the kids love it now.also managed to brainwash a mate who liked footie but didnt have a team.1 of my fav match away to wimbledon sf cc cup.

That's the best reason to start supporting a club I've ever heard. lol:scarf:

Hi Guys, I have just joined up to inform you all of the new CAR PARK on FILBERT ST. We opened last Saturday for the Cardiff City match and things went well, we have 400 spaces available for matchday parking and a fee of £5 per home match has been set. To find our position on Filbert St, it would probably be best to enter from Walnut St onto Buttermere Street at Sturgess Motors. Hope to see you all there tomorrow for the match. :scarf:

A new manned secure surface car park has opened on Filbert Street Leicester.

This car park is one of the closest to the Walker stadium and is only £5 per match.

Season permits are available @ £150 per season, this includes all cup matches and guarantees a space.

below is a street map of the area and car park.

To purchase a permit call 07968 487030.

Ron Prentice

Hello all

I am one of the few City fans in the middle of the Irish sea. Here we are surrouned by Liverpool and Man U fans and after spending time with them, I now realise they have no idea what supporting a real team is like.

I use to go to Filbert St as a kid and watch from the family section in the corner, happy days. I seem to recall my first match was a evening friendly betwwen City and an american team called Tulsa Roughnecks? I could have been dreaming that but some fountain of knowledge could comfirm I was not.

Anyhow, glad I have found you lot must get back to watching City kicking Cov.

Hi there. I'm Mark, Leicester fan from Lisburn (near Belfast in Northern Ireland) currently residing in Dublin. Used to support Man Utd until I hit puberty which coinceded with the O'Neill days. Plus my dad supports the Foxes too.

Erm hey. I don't think i'v posted on here before (guess im about to find out), but i thought i'd say hello. My name is Daniel, and i just turned 22. Probably won't be the most active member like (i used to sit on these forum things, but managed to cut back) but hopefully i can add to the discussion when every now and again.

Really looking forward to next season, as its my first as a season ticket holder.

*edit - Apparently this is not my first post ;)

Edited by danielpholt

Hi

I am Alicia and i am from Belfast but moved to Leicester to go to Uni 2 years ago

My first love is Celtic but have been supporting Leicester as my english team since i have been here and been to a couple of games when i havnt been trekking up to Glasgow to watch the bhoys

Hi I'm Kat!!

Been supporting the mighty Blues since the early 90's!! :scarf:

I love getting into discussions regarding Leicester City so I think i've come to the right place?!?!

Favourite current Leicester player is Sir Stevie Howard and favourite Leicester player of all time would have to be Scotty Taylor. :chant: