Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Alright all, new member here, Sunderland fan in peace..

Notice it won't let me start a new thread, mods, would it be possible for me to start one, i've got a few questions about Waggy, etc.. ;)

Cheers.

Edited by Scott1CG

Hey everyone!

Are you old enough to have seen Rowley play or just named after an iconic figure?

Slightly too young to have seen him at Leicester. However, my father who idolised the man took me to see him play at Shrewsbury when I was a bit older 3 or 4 times. His pace was going by that point, but you could see his skill and close control were there. He had one hell of a shot on him as well.

Edited by Sampson

Hello every body been following this site ages , now joined and although now we live in the sticks in S/W still a CITY fan ever since I went Wembly in 1949 and have seen some great players over the years come and go , Wish them all the best in the final run in to keep in play offs and win final. Needs a lot of new faces though to keep up

Hey everyone

finally joined the site! been reading it for ages. Some great threads here about the mighty city!!

Went to see my first city game in 96 against Southampton and been hooked ever since. Not been to Leicester in 6 years though as my family moved to Denmark when i was a kid. Not too many Leicester fans over here i might add, but I think i've converted some of my Uni mates into fans! Get in!

Hi guys,

I'm Joe and I love Citeh.

None of my mates support the super Citeh so I dont get much chance to air my views about the team.

Looking forward to some stimulating debate.

What's your favourite flavour of Monster Munch?

Hi all , my name is Jason , i have been follwing the foxes for 35 years . My grandfather instilled this into me by taking me to my first game in 1975 . I am a season ticket holder and have introduced my son to the wonders of supporting City . Its great to see your own son at football training as sometimes the only one proudly displaying a city kit . I am now working on my daughter she is already learning the terrace chants but have to replace the word f*** with the word flip .After recenttimes it has been fantastic to be a city fan these past two seasons and I really hope we can get to the playoffs and beat F****t in the final cheers all Jason

Hi all , my name is Jason , i have been follwing the foxes for 35 years . My grandfather instilled this into me by taking me to my first game in 1975 . I am a season ticket holder and have introduced my son to the wonders of supporting City . Its great to see your own son at football training as sometimes the only one proudly displaying a city kit . I am now working on my daughter she is already learning the terrace chants but have to replace the word f*** with the word flip .After recenttimes it has been fantastic to be a city fan these past two seasons and I really hope we can get to the playoffs and beat F****t in the final cheers all Jason

When you're tired and you're weary, your heart might skip a beat

You'll get your flippin' 'eads kicked in when you walk down Filbert Street

You'll walk into the Spion Kop and hear a mighty roar

Flip off you F*rest bar staff, we are the Leicester boys

lol

Good work on instilling it in the kids. :appl:

Hi, i am new on here, but have been using 606 for a couple of years, but this forum has much more to offer! I have supported City as long as i can remember, and went to my first home game when i was 4. Let's get to Wembley and hopefully beat Forest to get to the promised land. On the other hand, if we lost, it would be almost unbearable!

Hi Everyone, I am from Perth, Western Australia and have been following Leicester City since last year as my family are from there.

It has been an interesting season so far lets hope they can make it to the play offs!

Does anyone know where I can watch the game online? Over here you can't watch many Championship games on cable.

Cheers

R

Hi Everyone, I am from Perth, Western Australia and have been following Leicester City since last year as my family are from there.

It has been an interesting season so far lets hope they can make it to the play offs!

Does anyone know where I can watch the game online? Over here you can't watch many Championship games on cable.

Cheers

R

:welcome: G'Day.

If you keep checking on the live streaming thread it'll show you a link to our match if it's available.

Cheers

R

Welcome!

Also, make sure to check out the Aussie Foxes thread. Lots of other 'Roos posting on here on a regular basis.

Edited by Alexei