Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Thanks Alot :)

Was quite a rushed recording as they requested for that song to be played on the Sunday night, and we were short on money rushing to record it in the space of an hour on the Friday. And like i said different singer now. Thanks Again

Pinch punch first day of the month :)

The days of Four on the floor classic :)

With love former Hey Band :)

xx :santa:

Hello All...

Yes..I'm another long term reader who's decided to register. I shall now stand by to be shot down in flames due to...

1.Being a Season ticket holder in J1

2.Being old enough to have seen Albert Cheeseborough play

3.Cos I've probably made a bo**ocks of resizing the picture for my avatar.

4.Initially, thinking Peter Taylor might be a good manager......That didn't last long!

However...I always thought Denis Wise was a complete c*ck.. Let me off?

(Hey! Having seen No3...It worked. Still looking for one in colour though)

Edited by Woollett's Wellies

Hello All...

Yes..I'm another long term reader who's decided to register. I shall now stand by to be shot down in flames due to...

1.Being a Season ticket holder in J1

2.Being old enough to have seen Albert Cheeseborough play

3.Cos I've probably made a bo**ocks of resizing the picture for my avatar.

4.Initially, thinking Peter Taylor might be a good manager......That didn't last long!

However...I always thought Denis Wise was a complete c*ck.. Let me off?

:welcome:

• 2 weeks later...
Hello and welcome to Foxestalk.co.uk

Please use this thread to say hello and introduce yourself.

:welcome:

Hello i've been a City fan since the Swindon Town Play-off final at Wembely 93/94 i think, I was about 10, i live in Leeds so don't get to as many home games as i would like, Favorite all time players are Heskey, Lineker, Izzett, Matty Elliot, Walshy, Fryatt, Howard - was amazing last year, Tunny's quality and i'm chuffed to bits to see Nobby Solano in the side, did anyone see him against Newcstle tonight, little cameo at the end?

Edited by Heskey2011

Helloooooooo lol :thumbsup:

okay, ill admit Leicester are not my first team, im a Birmingham seson ticket holder im afraid, but im going to watch LCFC at Bristol away with a few mates and i think i may be becoming a quiet Leicester fan.......

I hope my dad doesn't read this lol

Edited by brad1875

Helloooooooo lol :thumbsup:

okay, ill admit Leicster are not my first team, but im going to watch them at Bristol away and i think i may be becoming a Leicster fan.......

I hope my dad doesn't read this lol

Good choice mate, Becoming a leicester fan is the way forward.

Welcome :):welcome:

Hey, I've been following foxestalk for just over a year now and finally deciding to sign up. I've been enjoying the season so far, presently surprised with the results, hope it continues and we can sneak in to a playoff spot by seasons end.

:welcome: Wow... Fall River, Nova Scotia sounds wonderful. Is it as beautiful as it sounds?

Hello i've been a City fan since the Swindon Town Play-off final at Wembely 93/94 i think, I was about 10, i live in Leeds so don't get to as many home games as i would like, Favorite all time players are Heskey, Lineker, Izzett, Matty Elliot, Walshy, Fryatt, Howard - was amazing last year, Tunny's quality and i'm chuffed to bits to see Nobby Solano in the side, did anyone see him against Newcstle tonight, little cameo at the end?
Hi im new too Foxes Talk.

I'm Tommo

:)

Looks like you 2 have been missed out. :welcome:

How do everybody, long time city fan here, and long time reader of foxes talk. Only missed a handfull of home games in 17 years. First ever game was against Notts County in the very early 90's in the simod cup or zeneth data or whatever the hell that cup was called then. Tommy wright grabbed the winner if remember right, was only a young lad.

Looking forward to the rest of the season, and hopefully recapturing some of the form we are capable of.

Blue Army. :scarf:

:welcome: Wow... Fall River, Nova Scotia sounds wonderful. Is it as beautiful as it sounds?

Haha, well not right now its not. Dreadfully cold and lots of snow, but it is pretty nice in the summer. Yeah my Grandmother is originally from Leicester, and immigrated to Canada back in the 50s when my dad was a kid. Unfortunately i've not had the opportunity to visit Leicester, but i hope to get over sometime soon.