Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Depends on how good you are.. if your terrible.. like me.. it will have twists in it as your crush it into a ball and throw at at the nearest person..

So, technically, you should be CrushedOrigami?!! :whistle:

S'ok, I'll shurrup now. :D *dives for cover*

Hello and welcome to Foxestalk.co.uk

Please use this thread to say hello and introduce yourself.

:welcome:

Hi , Dave here, A supporter of lcfc since i remember, Born in Coventry, Schooled at Coventry and a Foxes supporter.....How sweet is that!!!

Moved to Ireland in my teens , Followed the foxes through thick and thin... Got a lot of stick being a Foxes supporter from

kids at school , Back against the wall time!! Still here!!

Great site to air views and very informative!! Keeps me going over here. Hope to be Re Locating in the next year or so to the UK . Then i can make up for lost time and watch my beloved Leicester again!!!!!

Thanks for your time and look forward to talking with you!

Warm regards to all.

Dave [irish fox]

• Like 1

Hello everyone, Paul here.

I joined a little while ago but, for reasons unbeknown even to me, haven't posted yet.

I've been a keen reader for a while, and enjoy FoxesTalk far more than the other forums.

Anyway, I look forward to talking to you all.

Hi Paul, I am a new subscriber to the site, It's a good way to keep up with the team.

I normally take a back seat in discussions but i look forward to putting my pennys worth in .

Cheers Paul ,

Dave

By way of an introduction. I am a cameraman located in Australia. Ended up joining this forum/site because one of our videos had been linked on here, so I decided to see what was going on.

Sorry to say that neither MdF or myself is a Leicester City supporter, mainly because we tend to focus on the player, the goals, and the game, and try to give an even-handed approach to both sides on the pitch.

Nevertheless, good luck to the Foxes, and hopefully you wont mind an occasional comment or two now and then.

Cheers. J & MfD

By way of an introduction. I am a cameraman located in Australia. Ended up joining this forum/site because one of our videos had been linked on here, so I decided to see what was going on.

Sorry to say that neither MdF or myself is a Leicester City supporter, mainly because we tend to focus on the player, the goals, and the game, and try to give an even-handed approach to both sides on the pitch.

Nevertheless, good luck to the Foxes, and hopefully you wont mind an occasional comment or two now and then.

Cheers. J & MfD

Welcome to you anyhow and be carefull with the weather mate!

Regards

Dave

Hi all. Fairly new to the forum life. I've been out of the county for quite a while now but I've realised that if I skip a few meals I can make a few games. For those games that I can't get to the forums provide the passion. It's just a shame that today you aren't able to hitch-hike to the games and pay with your giro (1991-92).

Cheers. J & MfD

What sort of Camera work do you do and where are you located?

Oh and your probably thankful you don't support LCFC it's bad for your health!

Edited by SOCCERROO FOX

hello folks , i have jumped ship from talkinballs web site because there are so many idiots on there, so this will be my new home

:welcome:

Never used talkingballs so I couldn't possibly comment on the IQ of the posters on there :P