Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Haven't been here for years so just for the guys who didn't had a chance to see me here before- A fox from Israel, i have yet to be on our own ground and been to London only one time in my life to see a great away 4-1 win over Watford.

Hopefully after i'll finish my army service i'll be able to come to our ground, hopefully for a PL game.

Would like to know if you guys know any other Israeli foxes- I know that they are somewhere but i just can't find 'em in my own country!

Edited by -MaTaN-

Hello LCFC fanatics. I am from Italy and been supporting the foxes since school days. Because of my best friend at school who is from Leicester. Agreed if I picked LCFC as my English club he will choose Hellas Verona (my team) for his Italian club.

Hello all,

What a drama signing in. Anyhow, here now.

KF

Welcome.

Was it worse than buying tickets for the Man City game?

Edited by Guest

Guest Call_Me_Maybury

Hello LCFC fanatics. I am from Italy and been supporting the foxes since school days. Because of my best friend at school who is from Leicester. Agreed if I picked LCFC as my English club he will choose Hellas Verona (my team) for his Italian club.

Nice Story :)

Have you managed to get over to a game yet squire?

I have read the site for a while now but decided to join up last week and join in the debate.

• Like 1

Nice Story :)

Have you managed to get over to a game yet squire?

I have read the site for a while now but decided to join up last week and join in the debate.

I never been to England. I will visit one day and watch the blues.

• 2 weeks later...

Morning all finally registered to this site. Was an average supporter when i was a child until that famous steve claridge moment against palace and since then have been a huge fan of the mighty foxes. Overall great season so far and hopefully can keep up the good form

In Pearson we trust

• 2 weeks later...

Checking in from Sydney..

Been lurking for a while but thought I should join up.

Was born in Leicester many, many years ago but moved to Aus when I was 3. Parents were / still are big supporters as am I, and now my wife and kids are.

Went been back to the UK for a hol when I was about 8 in the mid 70's. We went to a game and were invited to meet the players, got pennants, autographs and jerseys.. Never forgot that...

My kids (and wife and me) all wear our LCFC jerseys here in Aus, not many ppl know what team the jerseys are but its great when ppl do... :-)

We finally have a reasonable comp here in Aus and our local team the Western Sydney Wanderers joined it last season and took out the premiership in there first go. They are getting sold out stadiums at all of there games and the interest in football is going through the roof... about bloody time too... :-)

Just joined from 606 this looks like a much better forum site.

I've been a Leicester City fan for 60 years. My uncle first took me down to Filbert Street when I was 10 years old, he said watch out for number 10, he always scores, his name was Arthur Rowley and he smashed in two great goals that day, I've been a fan ever since.

Edited by FoxG2
  • Like 1

Hi, been a fan for over 50 years since my dad ran the off license at 59 filbert street in the early 60s. Used to store bikes in our yard on game days. Spent many hours peeking into the grounds on a Saturday afternoon.

Best experience was watching them play Rotherham in an fa cup match even though I think they lost. Favourites players were from that era stringkellow, Sinclair, banks, shilton and so on.

Now live in us, Houston Texas looking for a live feed to watch some games here.

• Like 1

Hi everyone,

I'm a season ticket holder for 1 year and been going to games for about 3 years. Before that I was a liverpool fan and took to pee out of leicester.

I have been really pleased we are doing well now and hope we get promoted so I can see aguero and suarez etc without going out my home town.

COYB!

Hi. I have been following the city as long I can remember. Seen some great teams, managers and players down at filbo and at the king power. Mostly in opposition colours. I jest of course.

My first real memorable match was under the management of the great Jimmy bloomfield against Liverpool midweek.

I was sitting virtually on the touchline admiring the skill and pace of players such as glover weller and worthy.

Anyway. We were soon 2-0 down to a brace from John Toshack.( Ironically we could have swapped him for worthy only for the deal to break down due to one of them failing a medical.) Only for Weller to score two before the break and then complete the fairytale roy of the rovers hatrick in the 2nd half to send the home faithful into dreamland. From that night I was hooked.

Have been on the rollercoaster ever since. Was a S T holder during niges first spell. Then paulo and sven and niges return. V happy to have my boys with me in the family stand, and three little uns.

Not seen a greater standard of football at Leicester for ages. People talk of MON, but you know what. This team excites me. We are going places trust me.

Lets get behind the big man and his shiny white trainers. What he has done at LCFC is nothing short of a miracle. Yet there are some that choose to slate him. Amazing!

You never forget your first game, it's in my blood and I can't explain why. I first stood in the kop in the late '70s when we all (secretly) new how much in the shadow of Forest we were. That said, it didn't matter once you'd been frisked and weaved your way so you could see the pitch. Pen 3 or sometimes 2 is where we always stood and the noise we made was always amplified by that low roof - fantastic moments. When Saturday comes there's only one team that matters. It's in the blood and no amount of money, sponsors, foreign owners, tv rights and all that comes with the modern game is going to change that. Blue blood.

• Like 1

Hello to everyone

Been following the forum on twitter but only just decided to make an account. Leicester fan since birth (1996), but have read all about the history etc.

Favourite Leicester moment from history is probably claridge's shinner in the playoffs

Cheers :D