Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello fellow foxes,

Been a Leicester fan for pretty much all my life and have just switched from another fan forum to see this one.

I live in Brighton and I go to see them play every fortnight as they are my second team. I support Leicester because my dad supported them.

It was a present.richard 3 founded in in your city.your team is a small big fighter club.my name is richard birn in hannover city of george 5.my grandpas name also george....so what i have to do!support your team england.cause my heart w is taken !hsv 1897 big hey m.r

It was a present.richard 3 founded in in your city.your team is a small big fighter club.my name is richard birn in hannover city of george 5.my grandpas name also george....so what i have to do!support your team england.cause my heart w is taken !hsv 1897 big hey m.r

I have no idea about tis one.... Welcome though.

I have no idea about tis one.... Welcome though.

Its quite obvious what he's on about .....   The body of King Richard III was found in Leicester and he was small in stature (cus of his crooked back) and he likens that to Leicester City who are also (football wise) small in stature compared to the 'big'teams ....   and his grandfather had the same name as another King ...   George .....   and they both come from Hanover.    SO !! ..  he therefore supports Leicester City !!     Simples. 

Hi all Foxes 

I'm from Algiers (Algeria) and i follow the Foxes, I registered on here today  .I believe Leicester City will still go on to be crowned Champions. Good luck to all you fans who follow the Foxes.

I have sent  many photo editings of Leicester City on Twitter under the name of @DJNONOR .Possible you've noticed me.So i hope you have enjoyed them.

@DJNONOR

Greetings Foxes

WBA fan here who NEVER posts on other clubs forums and dislikes (intensely) foreigners who come onto OURS – why would you, unless on the wind-up?

Still buzzing from the game this week (real bonus point for us), which for the neutral must have been worth the subscription?!?

Just so glad we actually gave you a game because a few weeks ago I was cacking it, but after last weekends games (Norwich and Palace), I was fairly confident (or deluded) that we could actually get something.

Must say, it was a pretty lucky deflection that got you back into it, but once level it was only a matter of time before the second followed, and you should probably have gone on to win it? What a time to concede and over the half time bottle of Singha (nice choice by the way) we were fearing a bit of a massacre was on the cards!

Still can’t believe that Gardner hit a dead ball that accurately and although we rode our luck in the last twenty minutes thought the overall performance (have you seen us lately) was worthy of a point (just)!?!

But the reason I am actually on here though, is credit where credit is due, you have made this title challenge look easy, too easy, and to do it from the position you were in just over a year ago, is really, really impressive (thanks for ruining Astle Day by the way).

I just don’t think your club has got the credit and recognition it deserves in the media (mainly because you are not from London, the North West, or are managed by Harry ******* Redknapp), and whilst I am not particularly fussed who wins the PL (unless it’s the Baggies – and before you mock, if you can do it, why can’t anyone? – apart from Villa, of course!) you are there on merit, are playing some of the most consistent and effective football in the country this season, and from what I saw on Tuesday, you deserve a crack at the Champions League next season.

And as for Riyad Mahrez – that man is a GOD – I’m not gay, but I reckon I would let him???

Anyway, I’m not one for praising other teams (especially not those from the Midlands) but I had to say WELL DONE, because what you have achieved is nothing short of miraculous and what every supporter of every other team outside the top 6 dreams of doing…ENJOY IT…decent club, great owners, decent fans, great squad, decent stadium, great atmosphere…you have given hope to the rest of us!!!

TLMS

• Like 2

Hello there.

Just wanted to say hello from Serbia, as a Partizan Belgrade fan.

Supporting a team that's not the cream of Europe is very hard when it comes to CL and EL and even making the CL group stage once in a 5-6 years makes us happy. So, I can't imagine how it feels for you to come close to winning PL title over the teams which have more money than all the clubs in this southeastern part of Europe.

Great job, hope you'll make it all the way to the end.

Hello there.

Just wanted to say hello from Serbia, as a Partizan Belgrade fan.

Supporting a team that's not the cream of Europe is very hard when it comes to CL and EL and even making the CL group stage once in a 5-6 years makes us happy. So, I can't imagine how it feels for you to come close to winning PL title over the teams which have more money than all the clubs in this southeastern part of Europe.

Great job, hope you'll make it all the way to the end.

Dobro nam dosao. Ima veliki broj Srba koji zive u Lesteru i veliki su navijaci lisica. Da li ce Zvezda pobjediti Super Ligu?

(Welcome. There are many Serbs who live in Leicester and follow the Foxes. Do you think that Red Star will win the league?)

Edited by 49er

Dobro nam dosao. Ima veliki broj Srba koji zive u Lesteru i veliki su navijaci lisica. Da li ce Zvezda pobjediti Super Ligu?

(Welcome. There are many Serbs who live in Leicester and follow the Foxes. Do you think that Red Star will win the league?)

Hvala! Hoće, imaju 27 poena više od drugoplasiranog. Bodovi će biti prepolovljeni u plej-ofu, ali mislim da ne može niko ni tu razliku da stigne.

(Thank you! They will, they're 27 pts clear off the second. Teams will start the play-off with half of the points they won during the regular season, but I think they're going to win it nevertheless.

Hvala! Hoće, imaju 27 poena više od drugoplasiranog. Bodovi će biti prepolovljeni u plej-ofu, ali mislim da ne može niko ni tu razliku da stigne.

(Thank you! They will, they're 27 pts clear off the second. Teams will start the play-off with half of the points they won during the regular season, but I think they're going to win it nevertheless.

Da li imate neke kvalitetne igrace koji bi mogli igrati za nas? Kako ce Grujic proci kad predje u Liverpul? Da li zivis u Beogradu?

(Are there any quality players who could play for us. How do you think Grujic will get on when he joins Liverpool? Do you live in Belgrade?)

Da li imate neke kvalitetne igrace koji bi mogli igrati za nas? Kako ce Grujic proci kad predje u Liverpul? Da li zivis u Beogradu?

(Are there any quality players who could play for us. How do you think Grujic will get on when he joins Liverpool? Do you live in Belgrade?)

Right not, only Živković, who has been linked with Dortmunt earlier, but he's sent to Teleoptik, Partizan's B team, because he refused to sign a new contract with the club, which means that he'll be free in june.

I don't know about Grujić. In the 6-7 or 7 years, a few young Serbian players played in England, but none of them left any mark. Ljajić and Tošić were in Manchester United, but Ljajić left even before he played for MUFC and Tošić took part in a few games, but he signed for CSKA quickly. Jovanovic played for Liverpool without any success (can't remember right now did he make a full season or he was gone in January). Lazar Marković is Liverpool's player on loan in Fenerbahce, Klopp will get him back and give him a chance, but I doubt he'll manage to keep it up there.

Grujić is a skillful, very young and talented player and hope he'll do fine in Liverpool, but I can't say anything more than that. He played only half of the season in Serbian league as a regular starter, with Red Star's main rival, Partizan, being crap this year, and the rest of the league also being weak, so I don't know how will he adapt to the English style and tempo. He also didn't play for the national A selection.

Yes, I live in Belgrade for 8 years already, but I'm from northern part of the country originally (Banat, if that means anything to you).

Edited by Vanitas

Hi

Boro fan here in peace/respect.

Just wanted to say that you broke my heart in 1997....sniffle sniffle :(

However, I'm loving your journey this season so please please go on and actually win it.  I love the fact that you're sticking two fingers up to the 'establishment'.  If those so called 'Big 5' (and their American chump) don't think you deserve to be in the Champions League, then let them burger off and form their own little 'super league' and see who actually gives a t*ss at the end of the day.  Thing is about a league, someone has to finish top and bottom. I truly hope you boys do it. Up the Boro; and up the Leicester ! :)

• Like 1

Hello dear friends and supportes of Les City. I am New to your forum and I want to introduce myself.

I am from Germany and I became closer to your team since november. I like english football so much. But my first team since the 70's have been Liverpool.

Please be patient with my English.

I don't know very much about Leicester City. But beginning with the Match at Everton I saw 5 other games completly.

Australian fan new to the forum but have been reading it for a while.

Started following Leicester in 1968-69 as a young lad because I liked to keep goals and a teenaged Peter Shilton was my hero back then.

I can still remember the Foxes losing to Man City 0-1 in the 1969 FA Cup Final and then being relegated to the second tier a few weeks later.

Stuck with them ever since. Its been an up and down 49 seasons (as most of you will know). Most people over here in Australia follow the big clubs, so until a family friend starting following the Foxes a couple of years ago wgen he moved from Australia to Leicester to play county cricket I had NEVER met another Foxes fan.

It's been a test of loyalty to follow a minnow English club alone over here in Australia for nearly 50 years but I've always proudly told people who follow the EPL that I'm a Leicester fan.

The last 3 seasons have been a blast and people over here are finally taking notice of Leicester City, and they no longer look at me with a blank face when I mention the Foxes. I'm chuffed to have stumbled across this forum because now I finally have some brother Foxes with whom to share the love.

Foxes NEVER quit!!!

• Like 1

Hi guys. This is Chris, from China, now studying in London.

I really like this amazing team and I want to introduce this FOX to more Chinese football fans and I am doing so now in some important Chinese sports website.

Hope I can watch the game in King Power Stadium one day!

Ciao to all,

SS Lazio 1900 fan here.

(Also spending time in the Sunderland forum since the PDC days)

I shouldn't...because Ranieri is a romanista...but let me congratulate you sincerely for what you are doing to football.

By now you know that every neutral is no longer, we're all mini-Leicester supporters now.

You win this thing and wether you "get it" or not, we all win. At least all the people who still wants to believe in football being a sport.

You victory goes well beyond Leicester. It makes history. It gives hope. It re-ignite faith.

I find myself checking your scores religiously, I've learned the ins and outs of all your players, I even know them by the same nicknames you refer them to.

After the Arsenal defeat I had a one-man riot in my living room (a very unimpressed wife bearing witness) and thought the worst.

Ranieri...maledetto romanista you need to win this with these boys in that City.

For Leicester. For Football. For every fan out there whose belief in football is shaken by The Brands

Edited by SSLazio1900
  • Like 4