Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

17 years old from northern ireland, have family in leicester. Go to around 3 or 4 matches per season but travelling alone isnt the best or cheapest with no job and still being at school.

Been reading the forum for the past year, first post.

Edited by NIyoungfox

17 years old from northern ireland, have family in leicester. Go to around 3 or 4 matches per season but travelling alone isnt the best or cheapest with no job and still being at school.

First and second post all in one lol

Welcome

Sorry hit send prematurely...More of my history :

1966 a pivotal and great year...England won world cup and i got to Filbert Street for first time. Wednesday Nov 30th 1966 a friend and colleague of my dad asked me and my elder  brother to go with him and his son to see Leicester vs Man Utd....On the way to Leicester the 3 excited boys in the back of the car made a pact to support whoever wins.

Manure won 2-1...Our lucky escape was that there were thousands queueing to get into Filbo and about 20 mins before  kick off we were told the ground was full  42500 crammed in and probably a few more thousand still trying to get in...Imagine if we had got in...I would be another Manure fan ...aaaggghhh

Sat Dec 3rd 1966  back we went to Filbert St this time for match against Stoke...Leicester won 4-2 and the rest is history....Been an avid supporter ever since

1971 mam persuaded dad that Ireland was a better place to live than  Nuneaton so whole family moved to the Emerald Isle and hence have only had limited chances to get to matches.Over the years have met up with plenty of other Irish foxes nd in the heady days of play offs and League Cup finals we had over 20 travelling to Wembley.

Highlights have to be 2 similar goals by super steve claridge...Play off winner v/s Palace and the winner in League cup final replay at Hillsborough...Great to have been at both matches. Nowadays try to get to couple of games each season....next on agenda is Stoke on Jan 23rd with my eldest daughter who is hooked...she used to be known as Muzzy as she had his name printed on back of her shirt which she used to wear to school PE classes....Lets hope result id the same as my first ever match ..4 -2 to the mighty foxes

Kevin

First time posting..

Fox fan from Sydney Australia.

Own 4 Leicester jerseys from yesteryears -

* Blue alliance 

* white walker crisp

* beige/blue - weird one- can turn inside out & wear both sides

* Yellow - walker crisp

nowadays everytime i walked down the streets - strangers want to shake hands with me for some "strange" reason

Evening ladies and gents.

An East African Indian who came over as a tot in the late 60's, a City supporter all my life.  Been through so much heartache, but that makes what's happening now even more enjoyable.  You'll be glad to hear that my brother who moved over to New Zealand, still looks put in our results every Sunday morning and we share the foxes joy whenever we speak. Remember some good times; Jock Wallace and the amazing young team he built and kept the faith till Brian Little got us winning things again. I probably spend more time checking for updates on this damn site than I should, but I love my team! My biggest reason for coming on here is to urge everyone to get behind the team. Yes, they're not clicking right now, but fans getting nervous and going quiet or worse still, having a go at them during matches, is just going to make it worse. Whether they win lose or draw, we need to show them we appreciate them and let Ranieri do his tinkering! :ranieri: How many times this season have we come from behind? Each time, the support was amazing and it spreads on to the pitch and gives them that extra bit that they thrive off.  :scarf:  :thumbup: 

Just a quick note from a West Brom supporter.

I've for my fingers crossed for you guys finishing as champions. Can't see why you can't do it from here on in, and it makes me smile to see the national press keep writing you off.

Best wishes

Thanks, it would be a win for football... the millions spent don't buy success, you need to mould a side that is a fact the so called top teams have forgot Edited by foxes_rule1978

Hi Fellow Foxes

I have been on this site for years but have never joined up ,I live in Melbourne Australia and have never been to a game l hope to get over to England in the next few years. All my mates over the years have hung it on me for supporting Leicester I get sick of seeing the same old Liverpool , Chelsea Man U tops I'm so glad I stuck with Leicester this season is extrodinary it makes getting up in the wee small hours very enjoyable.Some of the threads on here make me laugh especially the precki one from last year.

Go Foxes

Lifelong Leicester fan/ inhabitant.

This season is so weird I find myself reading this forum every spare moment, tragic really...

'tragic'? That pretty much describes all of us. Welcome! You sound like you are already well suited.

Hello Ladies and gents. Longlife City fan. Season ticket holder in the dark Levein days and through the glory days under MON days. Never a dull moment being a city fan and I am absolutely buzzing this season #coyb

Your username drew me to this thread for the first time in what must've been 2 years! I love it that of all the players that have represented us during the last 10 years, you've gone for Zsolt Laczko. lol

Your username drew me to this thread for the first time in what must've been 2 years! I love it that of all the players that have represented us during the last 10 years, you've gone for Zsolt Laczko. lol

Well tbf no one else would of took the username.

Hi,

I am currently undertaking a dissertation for my university degree. I am researching whether premier league tourism has had an impact on the Swansea economy, therefore please complete the survey if you have ever visited Swansea before (for football or non-football reasons).

Below is the link for you to complete the survey, it will take up to 5 minutes of your time and would be really useful to my research.

Good luck with the rest of this season

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NSK5VZF

*Also why cant i create a thread for this?