Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi,I'm Brian - not a Leicester Fan (I'm from Liverpool) what a fantastic story for your club, not such what a difference a day makes, more so a difference from 12 months ago. My Great Uncle Tom Bromilow managed Leicester many years ago from 1939 - 46, so they are one of the 1st scores I look for after my own club. Just wanted to wish you all the best in your last 3 games in your quest for the Premiership title. Keeping my fingers crossed that Spurs slip up tonight but at least you don't have to rely on others to drop points - it's in your own hands. Good Luck from a Red

• Like 1

Glory-hunter with history attached to the Foxes, here!

The greatest sports story ever told? Well, of course it is. And I'm just looking to take in some of that feel-good factor by chatting on here; will also visit Leicester on a match day soon, just to suck in that atmosphere. As a point of interest, will the pubs showing the football let you in on a "ticket-only" basis from now on? We'll be travelling up from London, so would rather not have a journey slightly ruined by not getting into a pub.

For my own part, I was a Leicester Poly student 1982-84, and I have: a. invaded the pitch when Leicester won promotion in '83 (the days of Lineker-Smith and the crucial loanee, Gerry Daly); b. sat next to a mate, turfed out by stewards at the 2009 fixture v MK Dons as he leapt up in the away end (Foxes equalised in the last minute); c. "I was there" the day of Hillsborough, v Chelsea. So, all-in-all, a "die-hard" Foxes fan.

This is a fantastic story, and I wish all you fans and supporters well.

Edited by Len Madeiros
  • Like 1

Hi im a Glasgow Rangers fan, just joined to wish Leicester all the best and I really hope you win the league. My main reason for supporting Leicester are my gran was born there and my great uncle ( still alive at 91 years old) supports them and I would love for him to see them do it. All the best and I know you can do it. Good luck from Scotland !!

• Like 2

Hi. My name is Jeremy Poynton, I'm a 64 year old lifelong Manchester City fan, and I've signed up here to congratulate you on a truly fantastic season, and to wish you all the very best for the run in. Vardy or no Vardy, it would be fantastic were you to win at our out-of-town neighbours at the weekend. 

Even when City were still in with a shout, a big part of me wanted the Foxes to win the title. I was delighted when I heard that Ranieri was returning to English football; he - like Pellegrini - is an old school gentleman with a core of steel. That he should return in such a spectacular fashion, turning this season into a football fairy tale should gladden the hearts of all true footballer supporters.

So go and win the league in style, and let's look forward next season to a Champion's League Final between the only two "City" football clubs to have won the English League.

Up the Foxes!

Jeremy Poynton

• Like 1

Hello,

Im Felix from germany. I never was interested in the english Premier league. But for the reason that the "Bundesliga" is traditionelly dominated by Bayern München, I decided to take a closer look at the foreign football leagues. After choosing the Premier league as my favorte I had to chose a Club wich i will Support during the season. I read some stuff about history and success and so I Chose tottenham. But when i followed the table i cant resist to hope for leicester. The miracel of leicester is also reportet in german tv. The Fans look very nice and they Talk about a leicester Fan Who earns 25 000 £ i they win the Championchip. So my heart beat for you guys.

Best wishes from a Bayer 04 Leverkusen fan.

• Like 1

My name is Ahmed. I am from Cairo, Egypt. I am not a Leicester fan. I support my local team Ahly SC. I really admire what your team has done this season and I hope they will get the 3 points needed to win the title. It is always nice to see a team with a small budget and less famous players beating teams with huge budgets and a lot of international players. I watch football since 1989 and I never seen anything like that. The only close case when Hellas Verona won the Italian league in 86. But there is a huge difference between football today and football in 80s. Only teams that can spend a lot of money are favourites to win the league nowadays. So it is amazing to watch the opposite happening :) well done Leicester City. Greetings from Egypt :)

• Like 2

Hi, a long time lurker who thinks if I don't join now I suspect I never will. I'm one of the 'older brigade' having first attended matches in the late 50s as a small un and being subjected to the highs and lows of being a fox ever since through the Gilles years, the Bloomfield era, Wallace's 'call to Arms' (great away trips!!) the O'Neill chapter, Pearsons time etc etc through to now.(etc, etc covers the rest of the variable periods!!!)

Like most, I never envisaged what is happening now in even my most optimistic dreams!!

I suspect I'm in a constant state of shock but I'm sure at some point I'll get used to it, I suppose!!!!!!.

COYB!!

• Like 1

Hi all!

I'm a PSV Eindhoven fan from the Netherlands.

Our group of friends has been following leicester for half a year now, we never miss a game and go totally bonkers when u win. We hope to come to leicester for the celebrations.

Keep going strong and take it home, we're rooting for ya!

Wishing u all the best!

• Like 2

Hi all! I'm a Roma fan and I'm 15 years old, then I'm sorry for my bad english hahaha.

By the way I started to see Leicester in October(When Vardy scored for 11 consecutive games)

I thought:"soon will collapse" and instead they belied me game by game. :D

The match against Manchester City made me became a leicester fan and I admit last night I was a WBA fan lol

Now your dreams are coming true :scarf: and  I hope you make a good 2016/2017

I think it's all  :D

• Like 1

Hi all! I'm a Roma fan and I'm 15 years old, then I'm sorry for my bad english hahaha.

By the way I started to see Leicester in October(When Vardy scored for 11 consecutive games)

I thought:"soon will collapse" and instead they belied me game by game. :D

The match against Manchester City made me became a leicester fan and I admit last night I was a WBA fan lol

Now your dreams are coming true :scarf: and  I hope you make a good 2016/2017

I think it's all  :D

Daje! Forza Roma!

Hi, long term lurker & long time City fan. Don't get to as many games as I'd like, had to give up my season ticket as I moved to Ireland. Have enjoyed the many highs & lows of life as Leicester fan.

As stunned as everyone else by this season. It's like living in a parallel universe. If it's all a dream, I'm hanging up the do not disturb sign.

• Like 1

Aston Villa Fan coming in peace!

just want to say well done and fair play for what you have achieved this season! Leic winning the EP title (which i think will happen) is not only one of the biggest fairy tales in English football but in world football is unreal and something that will never happen again in our lifetime!!

pride, passion, togetherness and team work are just some of the comments that epitomise what you have within your team!!

Today's media coverage on how Spurs gave up the title fight with their performance against WBA is very disrespectful to how Raneri and your Team has fought hard all season imo!

You deserve the tile Premier League Champions 2015/16 without a doubt!!

• Like 1

Hi all - I am a Leyton Orient fan looking on in admiration and envy at the remarkable fortunes your club are enjoying. I have been inspired to write a post about the things the world of business could learn from Leicester City and indeed my own Leyton Orient - I hope you enjoy reading it. Fingers crossed for the rest of the season...

http://www.ijgolding.com/2016/04/25/can-world-business-learn-leicester-city-teamwork-togetherness-breeds-success/

• Like 1

Good morning,

I am a lifelong Manchester United supporter, and I just wanted to come on here and express how fantastic it is to witness what Leicester have achieved this season.  It is truly remarkable to watch.

A lot of us are a sucker for the underdog and the fairytale in life, and that's truly what Leicester are doing right now.  It is so refreshing to see a club like Leicester at the top of the league without having spent the millions & millions that other clubs have spent, including my own.

They are there through sheer desire, will and determination.  They are what football is all about when you break it right down.

I sincerely hope they win the league, which I cannot see them failing at now. 

Thank you Leicester City Football Club for giving English football hope again.

• Like 1