Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

I am not a Leicester fan 

I am a Villa fan, and although thats a bit sad, had a few winos tonight and had to go through the login process to probably state what other prem teams fans want to say, 

impressed. joy to watch, breath of fresh air, and it is the only uplifting thing about the premiership for a Villa fan this year, Watching the foxes tear new ones all round them.  

Seriously lads & ladies enjoy this, and know most of the followers of the premiership be they die hards of various clubs or just neutral enough spectators are willing Leicester to the highest finish possible. 

back to the Villa universe with me but genuinely delighted for ye, 

g'luck

New here. Have loosely followed the Prem from the USA for the past 20 years or so (nearly all of my fam are in the UK). In the States we've recently started to get much better TV coverage of the Prem, so last season I randomly decided to become an LCFC fan. I wanted to support an underdog squad, but this team last year, I was worried about how I'd find a way to watch the team in the Championship. Now here we are. Amazing. Can't imagine what it must feel like to have been a lifelong Fox.

I am not a Leicester fan

I am a Villa fan, and although thats a bit sad, had a few winos tonight and had to go through the login process to probably state what other prem teams fans want to say,

impressed. joy to watch, breath of fresh air, and it is the only uplifting thing about the premiership for a Villa fan this year, Watching the foxes tear new ones all round them.

Seriously lads & ladies enjoy this, and know most of the followers of the premiership be they die hards of various clubs or just neutral enough spectators are willing Leicester to the highest finish possible.

back to the Villa universe with me but genuinely delighted for ye,

g'luck

Thanks. Actually that more or less bears out what almost every supporter of other teams has said to me about our "run". We're on the crest of a wave now and who knows how long it will last. We'll enjoy the ride and it's nice that others are too.

Merry Christmas

I'm Alexander. I'm from Poland. I'm 19 years old. I am keen on football. I am fan od Leicester.

5x I AM. :)

Ey up Alex. Where in Poland you from?

Great to see more people taking an interest in Leicester. All over Europe now I meet fans who enjoy our swashbuckling style!

Edited by bovril

Yes I can confirm that. Polish birds are furry nice indeed. They can keep one warm when the weather is shit etc

Seems like I should make a proper introduction here but I already wrote a kind of introductory post in haczorek's "Polish website" thread:

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/103684-polish-website/page-2#entry3679989

Well, I don't have much to add to what I've already written there. I hope Wasyl gets more chances, but regardless of that I will be rooting for Leicester. Would absolutely love to see The Foxes crowned as the new BPL champions, and to hear the whining of those self-entiled glory hunting supporters of so-called big clubs (we have lots of them in Poland supporting Chelski, MU, MC, Liverpool, but I already sense the new wave of LCFC supporters coming). Merry Christmas and a Foxy New Year everyone! 

Edited by Chester Dontlie

Evening ladies and gents

Huge city fan and long term foxestalk voyeur here, born up in Nuneaton but work In Manchester.

Have been supporting Leicester since I can remember, up until I moved up north last year I had a season ticket every year since I was 6, and was just as excited to see the Mk Dons home game in league 1 as I was Everton last year. Don't get to all the home games nowadays but I do alright considering!

Absolutely love an away game been to stoke and West brom so far this campaign with many more to come, absolutely buzzing for the United and city games up here!

Evening ladies and gents

Huge city fan and long term foxestalk voyeur here, born up in Nuneaton but work In Manchester.

Have been supporting Leicester since I can remember, up until I moved up north last year I had a season ticket every year since I was 6, and was just as excited to see the Mk Dons home game in league 1 as I was Everton last year. Don't get to all the home games nowadays but I do alright considering!

Absolutely love an away game been to stoke and West brom so far this campaign with many more to come, absolutely buzzing for the United and city games up here!

Welcome friend from fellow Nunny, what part of Nuneaton did use to live?

Hi all. Have thought about joining for years and have had the occasional look and have now taken the plunge and I guess it does have something to do with the teams welcome success. Born in Kirby Muxloe way back in 60 and been a fan since a child. Have spent the majority of my life in New Zealand although lived in Cornwall for 8 years in the late 70's - early 80's and travelled up to Filbert St regularly. Only been to the KP once (lost 3-0 to Hull in the year we were relegated to Div 1, dragged my wife and two adult sons along) but hopefully not my last. Have the tattoo and every shirt imaginable (God bless EBay) and a collector of most things Leicester. Frequent poster for several years on another forum but this one seems to be the main one so here I am. Currently residing in Oamaru, New Zealand. Fortunate that we have a site called Premier League Pass which when subscribed allows me to watch every Premier League game if I wish. Naturally most Sunday mornings my time are spent in front of the TV watching City's latest game live. Wonderful thing technology. So good watching the great escape last season but nothing compares to this season.

Hi. Name's Ian. Dragged up in Sapcote. Live in London. Met Frank Worthington at a school fete on Sapcote playing fields when he was in the company of Bill Maynard (my dad knew Bill) in 1973 when I was 6 and that was that as far choosing a team went. Was lurking on here for quite a while, then posted before an introduction which I presume was a faux pas, not helped by said posts being trite shit. Naturally this intro will not make any subsequent posts any more involving or indeed germane but I'd prefer to be a well-mannered idiot. I wish Galaxie 500 would reform and cover some George Jones songs and that Lennie Kravitz wouldn't.

hello guys...i am from greece...and i love leicester city..i am looking for the shirt of kasper..to wear it when i am palying with my friends for fun...because is my favorite player..but here in greece...there;s no boutic or store..or something like that...can you give me an address to order it from web?thank you..keep walking...3 goals at manchester city ;)

Fox Exile living in Yorkshire (We all hate Leeds and Leeds and Leeds).

First City match 1963. Used to play in the street with a kid called Pete. Stocky, curly hair. He always wanted to play in goal - strange in the days of drop back goalies and we all wanted to be strikers. Two coats for posts. Played until dark. Often wondered what happend to Pete..Pete Shilton.

Now then,

Was given my first shirt on the day I was born, first match at Filbert Street in 76 as a 4 yr old. Been following the side ever since through the highs and lows. I moved out of Leicester in 94, fam still live there (New Parks, Glenfield and Beaumont Leys).

Been lurking on here as a guest for a few seasons thought I should finally say hello.

J

Hi, long time lurker and city fan. First game would have been in the late seventies as part of a cub scouts tour of Filbert Street - vs Norwich reserves lost 4 zip, never looked back since...

Now down on the south Kent coast so largely have to view from afar but get to a game or two in London each year. Promises to be the best season in my near half century lifetime, hope we can hold it altogether following recent wobble.

Now to work on my posts to see if i can reach Thacian's standards!

For those who can't get to the match, Live Sports FM will be broadcasting live online radio commentary of the FA Youth Cup tie between Blackburn Rovers and Leicester City on Monday 11th January from 6.45pm on www.livesportsfm.co.uk & www.mixlr.com/live-sports-fm

You can tweet us @LiveSportsFM

FA Youth Cup on Live Sports FM w/c 11/1/16:

Monday: Blackburn Rovers v Leicester City

Tuesday: Oldham Athletic vs Bournemouth

Thursday: Leeds United vs Manchester City