Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi Everyone,
Foxes fan from Cumbria here - Born in Leicester, lived in Leicestershire 'til the age of 6 before moving to Cumbria. I've always supported City, as my Dad went to many matches at Filbert St and took me to a couple of away fixtures (which we lost!) during the O'Neill era.

Anyway, just wanted to say what a fantastic site this is and I really enjoy reading the banter and deep insight from all that post.

Thanks for having me! Let's keep the spirit going for the 2015/16 season!

Kendal Fox (Elliott)

Hi all Foxes 

I'm from Glasgow and follow follow the Rangers, I registered on here last night to wish you all well in today's crucial match but my registration wasn't confirmed until after the game. Anyway although you were very unlucky and the result didn't happen for you, I believe Leicester City will still go on to be crowned Champions. Good luck to all you fans who follow the Foxes.

I'm just your common neutral who wants you to so win.

Hi everyone!

Been following Leicester home & away since the late 90s/early 00s so it's fair to say I've experienced plenty of highs and (far more) lows!

Enjoying the ride this season, hoping we can see it out and get the job done.

Cheers,

Barry

Hi Nice to talk with you.

My name is Tapal

I am traveling in Bangkok Thailand

In Thailand, if you ask about The fox, some one don't know what 's the fox. :o :o :o :o

if you ask that do you know leicester city?

Thai people will answer...........yes Jing-jok-siam 

lol lol lol lol lol lol

[ Jing-jok-siam = The fox ]

If I have any story, I will post on forum

I can't post a topic today, I don't know .because I am just a new today 

nice to talk with every one

Edited by Thesiamesefox
  • Like 1

Morning Foxes Talk

I've been stalking this site for a few months via twitter as the obsession with LCFC for the last 2 years has been stupidly intense.  I'm living in Bristol from West London with my family of Bristol City STH and Liverpool fans.  Have been supporting LCFC since the menfolk started the Panini Sticker season in 2000 - I thought it would be a bit of banter to support another team little did I know that I would be in for the long haul and actually shed tears of joy and sorrow.

Have loved reading the forum and threads and thought it was about time I stood up (keyboard wise) and was counted.

xxx 

Morning Foxes Talk

I've been stalking this site for a few months via twitter as the obsession with LCFC for the last 2 years has been stupidly intense.  I'm living in Bristol from West London with my family of Bristol City STH and Liverpool fans.  Have been supporting LCFC since the menfolk started the Panini Sticker season in 2000 - I thought it would be a bit of banter to support another team little did I know that I would be in for the long haul and actually shed tears of joy and sorrow.

Have loved reading the forum and threads and thought it was about time I stood up (keyboard wise) and was counted.

xxx 

Welcome Nizzle from Brizzle !

I'm already replying to some posts here, still I haven't introduce myself to all of you. :) Hi guys, I'm Dillon Clark from London quite new here in Foxes talk. ;)

I thought there's no Introduction thread here.. So sorry I missed this part!  lol

Edited by DillonLive

Hi all,

I've followed LCFC for over 40 years since my dad took me to my first game as a 10 year old. I don't remember the game but I do remember that I hyperventilated out of excitement with seeing the crowds and sampling the atmosphere even before I entered Filbert Street stadium! (My dad had to sit me down in the car park to recover before we could venture into the stadium).

Since then like other avid fans I've seen the lows (plenty of them) and the highs and have followed the foxes to quite a few grounds (especially in the north of England where I lived for over a decade). Trips to Grimsby (car broken down on way back) and Maine Road (remember Mark Robins winner on the same night as the infamous Eric Cantona Kung fu kick?) remain in the memory as well as the spate of play off finals at old Wembley.

These days I only get to a handful of games per season due to family commitments and capacity at KP stadium however I follow my team with the same passion as ever. Now living in the West Midlands I normally get to sit on my hands in the home end at West Brom, Villa etc unless I can poach a ticket in the away end.

The last 12 months have been immense - we have a fantastic set up at the club from owners, manager, staff to fans. I would love us to win the PL, especially for my dad who is 82 and suffering a bit with his health these days. But we both agree top 3-4 and a European adventure next year would be amazing too.

Up the foxes!

Nigel

Been lurking on this forum for ages... thought I'd better unlurk.

Born and bred in Leicester. Now living in the USA. First game at Filbert Street: 1968 (City 0 : 0 Stoke, I think -- it was a long time ago).

Used to stand on the kop in the 70s, duing the Nish, Shilton, Weller, Worthington era.

Followed City whenever I could living in London and then around the UK.

An amazing season, this. Never expereinced anything quite like it.

Have discovered three other ex-pat Leicester fans here in St. Louis, Missouri.

St. Louis Fox

Been lurking on this forum for ages... thought I'd better unlurk.

Born and bred in Leicester. Now living in the USA. First game at Filbert Street: 1968 (City 0 : 0 Stoke, I think -- it was a long time ago).

Used to stand on the kop in the 70s, duing the Nish, Shilton, Weller, Worthington era.

Followed City whenever I could living in London and then around the UK.

An amazing season, this. Never expereinced anything quite like it.

Have discovered three other ex-pat Leicester fans here in St. Louis, Missouri.

St. Louis Fox

Lucky you...

very very few fox fans in Sydney Aust. met 2 in last 5 years

Hello,

I'm a new fan from middle east (from Jordan)

I know this club when they signed cambiasso and then my favourite player Fuchs whom I appreciate when he was at schalke (before that i just knew kasper schmiechel and your chairman).

there -in my town- are rising numbers of fans especially for mahrez and vardy

we all hope you to win this title and continue developing.

Hi all

50 year old Lcfc fan. Had no choice in the matter. father + 3 uncles all leicester boys insisted. My first game at filbert street was the one where Kieth Weller wore tights. Also remember at an early game a new very young striker scored a hatrick on his debut? No doubt you guys will know who I mean. First heroes were Weller, Wallington, Whitworth, Peake, Jock Wallace, Wortho,  Emile, Ian Walker (name-sake plus hot WAG), Walsh Mills and MoN. Never known anything like this season - riding the wave.

Live in Chelsea now so don't make many games except at the bridge. A couple of killer cup games gave us a hint of what to come... bar Schevchenko's late winning volley.

So happy to be inspired to join having lived off the energy of the last 18 months or so. 

Fingers crossed.

lcfc. no choice no regrets.

Hello fellow Foxes

I stay in Aberdeen & have a Season Ticket for my home team but have also supported Leicester for many years thanks to my dad having worked with ex player Ian Wilson's brother. It was thanks to Ian I got tickets for the Worthington Cup Final, what a weekend that was Went to Filbert St on a number of occasions & also been to the KP but not for a few years unfortunately

This really has been some season hasn't it ? Looking like I've managed to get a loan of 2 season tickets for the Man Utd game on the 1st of May - will be in the wrong end but better than nothing, Will have to find out where the pub of choice is for the LCFC fans before the game so I can get a sing song & not hide my Leicester top under my jacket !!!

#Foxesneverquit

Edited by Dandy Don

Hi guys my name is Aiden, I'm 19 from the great city of Leicester obviously. Little bit of history for you. When I was a young boy my dad supported Manchester United and unfortunately I decided to follow him (don't know why).

This went on until about 2008 when I changed my mind. You see I decided that it was about time that I supposed my city so that is when it all changed. I've been through the league one relegation, championship battle and title and of course the premier league struggles last season.

I have thoroughly enjoyed being a proud Leicester fan so far and always will until the day I die. I really hope we win the title this season however if we don't it's ok because this is the most entertaining football I've ever seen and hope it continues to be for years to come.

Up the Foxes because we are #Fearless

-Aiden

Hi all. A Brentford fan here, and I'm absolutely loving what you're doing! I had a bet with a friend after 5 games into this season that you'd make top four, and I'm genuinely excited to be watching the Foxes progress to the 'impossible dream'. Football is a funny thing; I'm a BFC season ticket holder and a lifelong fan, but I find myself now more concerned with your results. Rooting all the way. Love the football, and look forward to getting to a few games if tickets to 'neutrals' available!  Not that I feel anything like a neutral. And not that I have any right to be anything other; indeed, football is a funny thing. (I started a thread on the BFC forum, and, no surprise, the general response is that everyone's rooting for you!).

Edited by Nightfly
  • Like 2