Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello there,

New fan here from the US of A. I have been following you since last year and reading your posts!

Big fan of Mahrez and the fennecs :)

You guys are delivering one hella season! Go ahead and win this BPL ... in the face of the big $$$$.

• Like 1

I already registered here months ago but I forgot to introduce myself. Silly me. I am living in America (very broad) but I started watching Leicester City play after they defeated Manchester United Last season. I kept following up from Nigel's layoff to now Leicester City chasing after the PL title.

Its nice to see a not very well known team given a chance and I love it.

Gillingham fan here....

I am really really really hoping the Foxes do it..... refreshing is an understatement. You deserve it. I haven't enjoyed a season this much for a long time & Leicester have proved...in the words of Jessie J....It's not about the money....

next stop, the EPL title and spanking Barcelona at the Camp Nou next season,,,?

Good Luck!

• Like 2

Greeting to all Foxes from Red Star fan,

First, I want to congratulate You on previous games and extraordinary results. You are the best example that is not all about money,

and it has something about heart and fire in the chest. You are the hope for all clubs who do not have millions to tnrow away.

Millions follow you and cheer. We'll be with you until the end and winning the title.

See you in the champions league.

• Like 4

Hello I M HNID karim, medical doctor, and Im new in foxes talk, and the thing special with me is my birthday, 02/02/1968......and 02/02/2016 was the great day for leicester, when vardy scored against liverpool with a great GOAL.

Edited by hnid68

Greeting to all Foxes from Red Star fan,

First, I want to congratulate You on previous games and extraordinary results. You are the best example that is not all about money,

and it has something about heart and fire in the chest. You are the hope for all clubs who do not have millions to tnrow away.

Millions follow you and cheer. We'll be with you until the end and winning the title.

See you in the champions league.

Dobro nam dosao. Ima Zvezdasa u Lesteru, ali istovremeno navijamo za lisice!

Ciao to all,

SS Lazio 1900 fan here.

(Also spending time in the Sunderland forum since the PDC days)

I shouldn't...because Ranieri is a romanista...but let me congratulate you sincerely for what you are doing to football.

By now you know that every neutral is no longer, we're all mini-Leicester supporters now.

You win this thing and wether you "get it" or not, we all win. At least all the people who still wants to believe in football being a sport.

You victory goes well beyond Leicester. It makes history. It gives hope. It re-ignite faith.

I find myself checking your scores religiously, I've learned the ins and outs of all your players, I even know them by the same nicknames you refer them to.

After the Arsenal defeat I had a one-man riot in my living room (a very unimpressed wife bearing witness) and thought the worst.

Ranieri...maledetto romanista you need to win this with these boys in that City.

For Leicester. For Football. For every fan out there whose belief in football is shaken by The Brands

Hello SSLazio 1900,

Congratulation, you wrote such a gold posting. But for me it's too romantic. But I respect your opinion.

But you should remember, that even Leicester have a huge amount of money and are part oft the biggest football league in the world in the terms of money.

They give an example that you are able to be sucessful by doing very hard work all the time. It's a good example for a lot of Clubs all over the world.

Hi all

50 year old Lcfc fan. Had no choice in the matter. father + 3 uncles all leicester boys insisted. My first game at filbert street was the one where Kieth Weller wore tights. Also remember at an early game a new very young striker scored a hatrick on his debut? No doubt you guys will know who I mean. First heroes were Weller, Wallington, Whitworth, Peake, Jock Wallace, Wortho, Emile, Ian Walker (name-sake plus hot WAG), Walsh Mills and MoN. Never known anything like this season - riding the wave.

Live in Chelsea now so don't make many games except at the bridge. A couple of killer cup games gave us a hint of what to come... bar Schevchenko's late winning volley.

So happy to be inspired to join having lived off the energy of the last 18 months or so.

Fingers crossed.

lcfc. no choice no regrets.

Good to hear you're still a fox even though you live in Chelski.

I think the young striker you are talking about might be Martin Henderson.. Think he debuted at the same sort of time as linekar but might be wrong. I remember Dennis law being interviewed about him saying what amazing potential the kid had.. Don't what happened to him though.. Was in the Jock Wallace Era or summer training on sand.. Loved his positive attitude

Hello!

I'm Georgie and I've been living in Leicester for 7 years, I'm a researcher at the university. Always been interested in football but never really had a team to support, so decided at the beginning of this season to support the underdogs rather than one of the big clubs closer to where I'm originally from - how the tables have turned! It has been an amazing season to follow and whatever happens, looking forward to many more ahead.

Hi, I'm Tony,

stuck living in the outer edges of Birmingham for the last 20 odd years, surrounded by Villa (nightmare) and Birmingham (actually not too bad) fans.

Originally from Pork Pie country and keeping the blue flag flying high over here !

Already made a few posts, was a regular supporter in the Brian Little days, moved away for a long time then returned home to Leics two years back. Though currently overseas working at the moment, enjoying the frustrations of the usual big name supporters!

Hello all, I'm Evan!

Been a life long Leicester fan since watching Leicester lose 3-0 to Middlesbrough in April 2001. Despite losing and my dad being a Boro fan, I decided Leicester were the best football team in the world and begged my parents for a shirt w/ Robbie Savage (?!?!?) on the back (see profile picture, it doesn't fit so well anymore...). Never looked back and have been returning every year!

Edited by Tea for the Tinkerman

I just want to tell you all good luck. We're all counting on you.

The last thing he said to me, "Doc," he said, "some time when the crew is up against it, and the breaks are beating the boys, tell them to get out there and give it all they got and win just one for the Zipper. I don't know where I'll be then, Doc," he said, "but I won't smell too good, that's for sure."

• Like 1

Hello, I'm Richard.  I live in Crystal Palace - which is currently very enjoyable - but am a long-time Fox.  Neil Lennon remains just about my favourite player, although N'Golo is pushing him hard, and I've been known to get wistful about Kisnorbo from time to time.  I'm still yet to forgive Yann Kermogant.

Last week, I got accused of being a glory-hunter.  Definitely a first!  Nothing summarises this mad, wonderful season better than that...

Leicester City fan all my life living in Cleveland, Ohio since 1969 but always supported Leicester. Go Foxes and bring home the title, I want that picture for my wall.

I go back to the Gordon Banks days when he played for Leicester and England.

Edited by deckoo7

name is John.

Not Leicester City supporter but interested in their results since ex Foxes player, Neil Lennon became Celtic (my team) manager.

Delighted that you are top of EPL and hope you manage to stay the course and win the EPL.

Lots of my fellow Celtic supporters wish you the best especially for the Champions League and hope to meet you in the Group stages if we manage to qualify this time.

Edited by zeke

Hello Champions...

Been hanging here for a while now... I just gotta say

I've never seen a club so diversed like Leicester before ... You have in the field a player from every Continent

I mean Japan, Jamaica, Algeria....

An d the forum is also colorful with fans from all over the world...

I'm from Algeria ... And I wanna tell you a little secret ... The Foxes will be the Premier League Champions .. :P

• Like 1

Hello,

Born in Leicester 1990 but moved from the glorious city at the age of 2 down to the South coast.However I stuck to my roots (city shirt thrusted upon me when I could walk) and have supported Leicester ever since despite the 8 hour round trip for home games.

First ever game was a 1-0 win against Leeds Utd at Filbert Street thanks to a Garry Parker penalty...but more thanks to Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink for missing a last minute penalty in front of the kop.

Ever since then I've fallen in love with Leicester City through the good times and he bad. Recently graduated from uni and now living in the West Midlands.

• Like 1