Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
computingelite

Vote for my nephew as the face of kinder!

:D He's only 200 votes behind you know who ;)

yeah, i guess we got bored and found this more interesting, we also discussed turtle sex, foetus abductions and monster munch.

we also had a toothpaste poll, beacuse we like polls so much, got particularly excited about deal or no deal, before finally turning on ourselves....

just an average week in the life of your common or garden racist child abusing leicester city fan...

yeah, i guess we got bored and found this more interesting, we also discussed turtle sex, foetus abductions and monster munch.

we also had a toothpaste poll, beacuse we like polls so much, got particularly excited about deal or no deal, before finally turning on ourselves....

just an average week in the life of your common or garden racist child abusing leicester city fan...

I know i have a better week as well. just wondered where all the team charlie was. as though everyone said they were going to vote it seems everyone has given up, here have some my vodka n orange its nice

I know i have a better week as well. just wondered where all the team charlie was. as though everyone said they were going to vote it seems everyone has given up, here have some my vodka n orange its nice

So why did you join the facebook group?

Charlie's.

Have i joined ??

i vote for Charlie, Anisha,and Rachel. Charlie is suited for the packs on the photo Sarah has Submitted, I only had problem with the way some memebers spoke about Anisha.

I just wanted to help Charlie as he votes have lowered in past days, and going on the daily votes Abigale is going to overtake us both as shes getting 500plus votes a day, so thought i remind you that Charlie needs your vote

Have i joined ??

i vote for Charlie, Anisha,and Rachel. Charlie is suited for the packs on the photo Sarah has Submitted, I only had problem with the way some memebers spoke about Anisha.

I just wanted to help Charlie as he votes have lowered in past days, and going on the daily votes Abigale is going to overtake us both as shes getting 500plus votes a day, so thought i remind you that Charlie needs your vote

Yes, yes you have. Scared of the competition?

Because he's competition?

True, But there are 100 winners, I know Anisha may not get picked to go though just like the other 94, but theres no need to cause hassle for the others involved if this is what you think then i will go

just waiting till 1201 so can do my vote as be out all day and every vote counts

True, But there are 100 winners, I know Anisha may not get picked to go though just like the other 94, but theres no need to cause hassle for the others involved if this is what you think then i will go

just waiting till 1201 so can do my vote as be out all day and every vote counts

I'm just curious, having come on here and giving it the what for, why then join the lad's group? If it really isn't that much of an issue, as it's the first 100, then why spout off initially? Like I say, I'm just curious.

I'm just curious, having come on here and giving it the what for, why then join the lad's group? If it really isn't that much of an issue, as it's the first 100, then why spout off initially? Like I say, I'm just curious.

I am sorry if i said anything out of line, I was angry at what i read and did not think before typing.

I have never said anything agaisnt Charlie so what is wrong in voting for more than one child?

The Angry from myself and the other one who i swear was not me like someone said was not at Charlie was at the need of peoples hurtful comments to the others in the comp.

I dont know any of you so dont really care what you think of me, but i don't like people thinking i am not a decent person maybe i was wrong in some things i said , im sure i am not the only one who has not thought before speaking well inthis case typing.

I'm off now. Goodnight and god bless you all, i don't have anything against any one of you, can not remember what i posted last time i was on here and don't want to re-read so before i go, i am sorry if i was out of line in anything i have said it .

Edited by ann2

I am sorry if i said anything out of line, I was angry at what i read and did not think before typing.

I have never said anything agaisnt Charlie so what is wrong in voting for more than one child?

The Angry from myself and the other one who i swear was not me like someone said was not at Charlie was at the need of peoples hurtful comments to the others in the comp.

I dont know any of you so dont really care what you think of me, but i don't like people thinking i am not a decent person maybe i was wrong in some things i said , im sure i am not the only one who has not thought before speaking well inthis case typing.

I'm off now. Goodnight and god bless you all, i don't have anything against any one of you, can not remember what i posted and don't want to re-read so before i go, i am sorry if i was out of line in anything i have said it .

I liked your psychological game plan.

I liked your psychological game plan.

I have no game plan. just a wee bit guilt for coming on here and attacking your forum last week

Afterall i do have feelings and got hurt by what i read, the only lie i have told to you lads/ladies was who i am, yes i am Anishas Mummy i know she is not perfect to everyone but to me she is and will always be .

i shall leave you in peace, take care

I'm off now. Goodnight and god bless you all, i don't have anything against any one of you, can not remember what i posted last time i was on here and don't want to re-read so before i go, i am sorry if i was out of line in anything i have said it .

There's nothing wrong with voting for more than one kid, it's just that after the vitriol, it seemed a strange thing to do.

i am Anishas Mummy i know she is not perfectto everyone but to me she is and will always be .

And that is the most important thing in the world. Even my mother thinks I'm brilliant!! :D

hahah.png

Sorry I missed this so I have to laugh at it. lol

I think anyone who comes on to a Football orientated forum to ask for votes for a fucking Kinder Egg advert is a saddo. Losers, when the kid grows up and see's his face was on one of these things he or she will think 'what were you thinking?'