Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
computingelite

Vote for my nephew as the face of kinder!

I seem to have missed most of this entire incident but am I right in this conclusion....

2 people have both gone on to multiple forums trying get votes for their relative to with a competition for kinder one who has come on and just asked for a vote and some others who have decided to act like a pair of ignorant and arrogant cock munchers because their child is now losing?

I don't normally vote for these sort of things but this time I am a little tempted and on a side note I know most of the posts are comedy gold but can we not just ban these 2f**kwits and get back to normality?

cant have that much faith in him if u have to start a hate campain against the other compediter can u

Are actually so retarded that you can't tell the difference between a "hate campaign" and asking for support? The OP didn't even mention any of the other kids.

Actually, looking at your spelling and grammar you probably could be considered special needs.

Hello All! Well I've had a quick scan through this thread and for those of you that are wondering I can confirm Charlie is a BOY (i should know as i'm his mum!) My brother Joel started this thread in good faith and is no way in the world racist. We as a family have plenty of friends from a mix of ethnic groups. I would never encourage anyone to make derogatory remarks about another child. I entered Charlie in the Kinder Comp as a bit of fun when one of my friend's suggested I enter him. Thanks to everyone who has voted for him so far and I hope they continue to support him in his quest to become the Face of Kinder!

Hello All! Well I've had a quick scan through this thread and for those of you that are wondering I can confirm Charlie is a BOY (i should know as i'm his mum!) My brother Joel started this thread in good faith and is no way in the world racist. We as a family have plenty of friends from a mix of ethnic groups. I would never encourage anyone to make derogatory remarks about another child. I entered Charlie in the Kinder Comp as a bit of fun when one of my friend's suggested I enter him. Thanks to everyone who has voted for him so far and I hope they continue to support him in his quest to become the Face of Kinder!

:welcome:

I hope he wins, and no one thought his uncle was racist on here. You dont have to defend any of your family on the word of a couple of illiterate morons who were blatently bitter! :)

Good Luck Charlie!

Vote number 3 just put in for Charlie.

I also clicked on a few other of the nippers and their pics just don't look right on the Kinder box. Charlie got the winning smile that you expect in an advertising campaign. Plus he's got the same hair my brother had when we were kids! :D

Don't worry Charlie's mum, I looked liek a girl when I was small. Perfectly manly now.

On a serious note, Charlie deserves to win, as he is the cutest kid in the competition.

You see, ann2? You see what I did there? Voted for the cute kid? Is that the rules?????

kinder-egg-42997.jpg

"I'M A MUTHAPHUCKIN' KINDER EGG BIIITCH"

I've purchased and eaten 7 Kinder eggs since this thread began. I had previously eaten about 3 in my whole life. I don't even like them and the "toys" are SHITE!!! Even my 4 yr old wasn't interested.

I blame ann2, i only have to think of her and i need a kinder egg fix.

And i think about her a lot. :cry:

I've purchased and eaten 7 Kinder eggs since this thread began. I had previously eaten about 3 in my whole life. I don't even like them and the "toys" are SHITE!!! Even my 4 yr old wasn't interested.

I blame ann2, i only have to think of her and i need a kinder egg fix.

And i think about her a lot. :cry:

Awww, bless. *pats head* :whistle:

I voted for Charlie, even though it appears the kid's a hermaphrodite. I'm allowed to say that, right? :dunno:

As for the hysteria in this thread, people should just hold their hands up and admit they've produced some hideous offspring. I mean, sweet Jesus I wouldn't wish them on anyone. Does this make me racist? Where do I sign up for the BNP? :dunno: