Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
computingelite

Vote for my nephew as the face of kinder!

i think u r very sick, and i have reported u for picking on this young child of 4yrs, this is a form of child abuse. and i will be contacting kinder to remove ur child, and the police as u r using the race card to get ur own way u r a disgrace to mankind the lot of u, hope u r all ashamed and u will be hearing from me again as im not going to drop this till all this stops i also know about the other site to that u use to abuse this child anisha u r sick and twisted this IS A CRIME and will be dealt with i promise u all that :angry::angry::angry::angry:

She/He didnt react well to having an ugly kid.

Christ.

Where do all the people on here think they belong, i know full well i know where you belong. do you really get thrills slagging off a four year old girl, in your eyes she may not look cute, but does that mean you have to say so many nasty things about her.

Every parent want their child to be the best and that is understanding and if someone was doing the same thing to your child, the way you are treating anisha, than you will sure have a thing or two to say.

Get a life..............

not excatly i own my own business so have the luxury of being at home.

also i have kids so know that its hard to take when ppl are harsh to them, does it make u feel good to insult a 4yr old u knw or i knw nowt about .

cant get on the over site but u fckers know who u are as see u posting this on there

i just hope her parents dont see this

:welcome: Always nice to see new members. Don't forget to tell us something about yourself here. :thumbup:

You own your own business? You cant even string a fucking sentence together!

Absolute gold this thread. :crylaugh:

Never laughed so much at a thread in my life.

xchellex

Supported City Since:1998

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:44 PM

"xchellex, on Jul 22 2009, 08:43 PM, said:

you sick sick person i work with kids that have been abused in many different forms and you think thats something to make a joke off do you get a life scum"

are you a pedo ?????

Probably the funniest bit, where she quotes herself and then calls herself a pedo.

Edited by Jackirius
  • Haha 1

Tbf, I doubt the 4 year old entered herself.

They aren't going to be happy with that sort of image.

Still makes me laugh. :D

Please join the campaign and inform as many others as possible and together we may be able to get some justice for the children involved.

Edited by Fox You Forest

• 6 months later...