Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Newcastle Chit chat

I just got my tickets, 2 tickets and travel cost me £89. Madness. I was speaking to the lady at the till and she said there's 10 coaches going to the game and said normally there's only 2 for away games so it looks like it's going to be a beasty attendance.

The on screen thing looked pretty packed too, loads of seats had been taken.

Well if it isn't my first game of the season, and my first away game since that day at Stoke. Can't wait. Will be wearing my new away kit, (with Hewgill 29 on the back!) and sitting in Level 7, Row S, Seat 0490.

I just got my tickets, 2 tickets and travel cost me £89. Madness. I was speaking to the lady at the till and she said there's 10 coaches going to the game and said normally there's only 2 for away games so it looks like it's going to be a beasty attendance.

The on screen thing looked pretty packed too, loads of seats had been taken.

89? My ticket and travel only cost me 29.

Going by Fox Travel? if so, what coach?

I heard Fox travel is having an hour and a half stop off, near Wellington or something.

Do you mean Washington? We filled up behind Alan Shearer at those services. The miserable bastard didn't show us the the way to St James' Park.

I think it's more likely the lengthy travel time, and the late night that is the reason behind Fox Travel's popularity for this game!

Come on Lisa! Have some faith. :)

I'm trying to stop people from panicking about this match selling out before they have got their tickets!

Do you mean Washington? We filled up behind Alan Shearer at those services. The miserable bastard didn't show us the the way to St James' Park.

Yes I do.

Anyone further back then row x?

3 options.

Go Sunday morning with mate at uni up there, stay sunday/monday night...spend wayyyy over £100..Get back Tues....get raped by work.

Go Monday day with C-Man, come back Mon night.

Sack it off and hit a decent boozer round here packed with city.

Would be 1st without hesitation if I hadn't been a total nob with money these past 3 weeks or my student loan had come through...Tricky.

Archived