Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Newcastle Chit chat

What you look like? You have just offerd me a drink if we win.

well i'm not the tallest guy in the world

i have eyes as dark as the night

and hair as black as a panther

and i'll be wearing a red rose in my lapel

well i'm not the tallest guy in the world

i have eyes as dark as the night

and hair as black as a panther

and i'll be wearing a red rose in my lapel

Your not advertising for adultfinder.com now! ;)

Got our tickets. My lad reckons we need to get there about 4pm so I have time to negotiate the 14 flights of steps in time for the kick-off! He also reckons it'll take four hours getting there with me driving and two hours back with him at the wheel which I didn't think was very kind. :D

Can't say I'm looking forward to the journey though, especially as the game is on telly anyway and the atmosphere has been a bit muted even on away trips this season.

I'm expecting the sort of smash and grab attempt we managed at Millwall last season which, if successful, will be great for our League position and horrible on the eye.

I've nothing at all against a 1-0 win so long as we get the goal late. The prospect of us taking a first minute lead and then going ultra cautious and camping behind the halfway line for the next 89 is not one that fills me with joy.

Having read all that, and decided on balance not to just slash my wrists, I find myself asking why you're bothering to go at all...

Does anyone know how many coaches are going to newcastle

Im on coach 5, and my friend is on coach 6, And we both got our tickets on priorty 2 day, So does anyone know how many are actually going?

LeicesterLuke.

I know there is at least 10. Can't give you a more accurate number though.

Does anyone know how many coaches are going to newcastle

Im on coach 5, and my friend is on coach 6, And we both got our tickets on priorty 2 day, So does anyone know how many are actually going?

LeicesterLuke.

they said to me on the phone that there is an innitial 10 coaches but they will order as many as they need whilst they are selling tickets

Heard something on the radio earlier about the A1(m)... Said that the junction numbers have changed, and that sat navs may lead you off the wrong junctions.

May not be in Newcastle, But just beware!

Heard something on the radio earlier about the A1(m)... Said that the junction numbers have changed, and that sat navs may lead you off the wrong junctions.

May not be in Newcastle, But just beware!

There's been some roadworks on the A1(M) near Newcastle recently. Not sure exactly where (around the Angel I think) - probably won't be an issue on BH Monday, but best leave a bit of extra time if you're driving that route.

For an alternative route, leave the A1(M) at J49 (signposted Thirsk/Teesside) and head up the A19 past Boro and Sunderland and come into the Toon on the A184. When you get to the A167(M), a right takes you over the Tyne Bridge and into town - where a world of bright red men in black and white shirts, and orange women in ill-fitting attire awaits.

Archived