Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Newcastle Chit chat

Got our tickets. My lad reckons we need to get there about 4pm so I have time to negotiate the 14 flights of steps in time for the kick-off! He also reckons it'll take four hours getting there with me driving and two hours back with him at the wheel which I didn't think was very kind. :D

Can't say I'm looking forward to the journey though, especially as the game is on telly anyway and the atmosphere has been a bit muted even on away trips this season.

I'm expecting the sort of smash and grab attempt we managed at Millwall last season which, if successful, will be great for our League position and horrible on the eye.

I've nothing at all against a 1-0 win so long as we get the goal late. The prospect of us taking a first minute lead and then going ultra cautious and camping behind the halfway line for the next 89 is not one that fills me with joy.

I'm hoping Newcastle's reputation means I won't get ID'd in the pubs. I'm 19 but don't have any.

How hard is it to get some ID? lol

You can get one of those Citizen Card things if you don't have a provisional driving license or passport.

How hard is it to get some ID? lol

You can get one of those Citizen Card things if you don't have a provisional driving license or passport.

Most places only accept passport or drivers licence.

I bet I couldn't get a Citizen Card in 1 week anyway.

Who doesn't have a passport :blink:

I know quite a few people from my parents' generation who don't have passports, most of them never thought they'd ever be able to go abroad. My nan on my mum's side went to London for the first time last year...to celebrate her 70th birthday! :o

Having said that, most teenagers these days have passports. Different world though...

Archived