Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Newcastle Chit chat

Level 7, row X, 538 and 539.

Bit worried about that. At the LRI, where I work, patients "going to level 7" are the ones who leave the hospital still lying down. Six floors in the LRI, see?

Decided to FT the travel in the end, as even National Express was pricey, and six hour journeys stopping everywhere. FT and taxi home from the Walkers still miles cheaper than staying over and traveling coach or train. So we're in coach 7. Anyone else?

Makes you wonder what they have planned for us when we get there :blink:

Level 7, Row X :o I'll be nearer God than the players on the pitch!

If it's a clear night, you should be able to see the lights of Norway! :D

Level 7, row X, 538 and 539.

Bit worried about that. At the LRI, where I work, patients "going to level 7" are the ones who leave the hospital still lying down. Six floors in the LRI, see?

Decided to FT the travel in the end, as even National Express was pricey, and six hour journeys stopping everywhere. FT and taxi home from the Walkers still miles cheaper than staying over and traveling coach or train. So we're in coach 7. Anyone else?

Haha, I remember that phrase.

P 538.

Coach 4 :(

How long does it take to get up to Newcastle then? Gonna be Fox Travel'ing this.

Fox Travel leaves a 1:30, arrives at around 6:30, and has a 30 minute stop somewhere in between. So you're talking a good 4 and a half/5 hours.

Fox Travel leaves a 1:30, arrives at around 6:30, and has a 30 minute stop somewhere in between. So you're talking a good 4 and a half/5 hours.

They have done a two stopper for trips to the NE in the past, and they've also stopped on the way back for a "comfort break". This could be why it's taking so long.

Is it safe like to send in card details by email?

I have before, although I got a bit of a response for saying so.

Probably not as safe as I thought it was :)

Might be best to ask them to call you and give them the details over the phone.

I have before, although I got a bit of a response for saying so.

Probably not as safe as I thought it was :)

Might be best to ask them to call you and give them the details over the phone.

Problem is tomorrow we don't have enough time to contact them before they close so emailing them now would be ideal.

I emailed them anyway, I trust LCFC lol...

They have done a two stopper for trips to the NE in the past, and they've also stopped on the way back for a "comfort break". This could be why it's taking so long.

As well as the fact that geordie plod doesn't like the coaches to arrive too long before the match.

I had to bail out of what would have been a classic pub tour on our last visit there.. :(

This time I'm staying in Durham, so going on the train.

What we do for footie.

I am going to be dead at this match. Get back from Germany in the morning having stayed out all night as we don't have a hotel on sunday night then driving all the way up to Newcastle and back. Oh myyy! :D

I am going to be dead at this match. Get back from Germany in the morning having stayed out all night as we don't have a hotel on sunday night then driving all the way up to Newcastle and back. Oh myyy! :D

You be careful!

I honestly thought this would have sold out by now despite it being on the box...?

Whats the latest...Anyone...?

Only went on General Sale today :thumbup:

Be very surprised if we sold this out, 6-7 hour round trip, Monday night, on Sky...

Would be a very different story if it was a 3 p.m. KO, it's Bank Holiday Monday remember. Is there another match on at that time?

Archived