Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
JoeyB

Newcastle Chit chat

Are these likely to go on General Sale? I have got a season ticket so how many tickets will I be able to get for my mates? Is it 1 season ticket per ticket or can I buy more?

You can only buy one ticket per season ticket.

Are these likely to go on General Sale? I have got a season ticket so how many tickets will I be able to get for my mates? Is it 1 season ticket per ticket or can I buy more?

You will be able to buy 1 ticket for yourself when tickets go on sale to STHs, and as many more as you like when/if they make General Sale, which I'm pretty sure they will now it's on Sky. :thumbup:

Level 7, row X, 538 and 539.

Bit worried about that. At the LRI, where I work, patients "going to level 7" are the ones who leave the hospital still lying down. Six floors in the LRI, see?

Decided to FT the travel in the end, as even National Express was pricey, and six hour journeys stopping everywhere. FT and taxi home from the Walkers still miles cheaper than staying over and traveling coach or train. So we're in coach 7. Anyone else?

Archived