Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Bands We Used to Like...

Come on, many of us still have those niggly guilty pleasures that just won't go away. Went through my old CD collection yesterday and came across some shockers. Added a few to the list that I didn't have lying around somewhere as well. These were my particular favourites from the 13-15 era:

Fall Out Boy

Blink 182 (I remember listening in horror to Happy Holidays)

Green Day

Funeral For a Friend

Something Corporate

Boxcar Racer

The Darkness

Simple Plan

The Ataris

Linkin Park

Panic At The Disco

Oh, and Eminem and 50 Cent. They were the first rappers I liked, as with most kids my age at the time I would imagine.

EDIT: Yes! Just found Afroman - Because I Got High single. Jackpot.

I admit to treason myself.

East 17, Take That (one album only, though :ph34r:), No Doubt, 2Unlimited, DJ Bobo to name but a few (good choices in bad taste).

Guilty.

For those two bands, I only remember 1 song for each which went big - Stay and Don't Speak respectively.

i think it's apparent to most on here that i'm going to shout 'oasis' at this point, mainly cause i've never gone from such joy to such disillusionment so quick...

loved the singles, bought the album, the rest is history...

i used to love the Mock Turtles, but listened again last year and it was dreadful.

don't listen to kylie much now, but i have all of her albums up until the last few.

So many:

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

And I still love all this shite.

Blue

Yeah Blue are shit, I mean, anyone that has Too Close as their ringtone is just a disabled... :cool:

Archived