Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe.

Bands We Used to Like...

I can't believe this thread actually contains the words The Darkness and Cool in the same post!! surely they were as far away from being a cool band as it's possible to get!!

I don't think being 'cool' was part of their appeal. They weren't a joke band (it was a very technically proficient gag if it was), but I think it's safe to say they were having a laugh

David Gray has some good songs up his sleeve.

He should hurry up and extract them then!!

:P

In all seriousness, he's not my cup of tea but I would be able to tolerate his songs more if somebody else sung them, if you get my drift. He did an interview on the BBC Breakfast show yesterday, and he seemed like a thoroughly decent chap unfortunately his music doesn't do it for me.

He should hurry up and extract them then!!

:P

In all seriousness, he's not my cup of tea but I would be able to tolerate his songs more if somebody else sung them, if you get my drift. He did an interview on the BBC Breakfast show yesterday, and he seemed like a thoroughly decent chap unfortunately his music doesn't do it for me.

Sail Away, what a track.

Love a bit of Davie Gray I do. :cool:

I am pretty happy to say every record I own still has it's place in my collection never been one to follow a fashion or trend in music as such always liked to scratch below the surface if you like

good music is good music as far as I'm concerned

I can confirm however I don't like David Gray

• 2 weeks later...

Archived