Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Podge

Anelka - Viera hit me in face with penis

This article made me laugh, book should be interesting. Oh and poor Paul Dickov :giggle:

Story here

Nicolas Anelka has the football world on tenter hooks with the imminent release of his audacious autobiography ‘It’s not me. It’s everyone else.’ Which critics are are already labelling ’shocking’ and ‘compelling.’

The book, which details Anelka’s rise from Parisian street urchin to World Cup winner certainly pulls no punches, firing broadsides at former team mates from Real Madrid, Arsenal, Manchester City, Paris St German, Liverpool and Galatasary.

“I wasn’t accepted anywhere I went.” Says Anelka with heart breaking honesty.

In it Anelka exposes the bullying tactics employed by multi national clubs world wide and holds a mirror to the ugly face of football. Some critics have even labelled it the sports equivilent to Nelson Mandela’s ‘Long Walk to Freedom.’

However none of the targets suffer the wrath of Anelka as much as former team mate Patrick Vieira, whom Anelka describes as a ‘world class git.’

In excerpts to be serialised in the Guardian Anelka reveals:

“My career at Arsenal was going from strength to strength until the day I crossed Vieira, who was better known in the Arsenal dressing room as ‘Le Long.’ I was playing against Fulham at Highbury and I remember receiving a ball from Bergkamp, then rounding the keeper with ease and, with the goal wide open, somehow managing to screw the ball wide at the last minute. It only happened because the sun was in my eyes. It wasn’t my fault! Anyway Vieira gave me a glare and I knew I was in trouble, afterwards in the showers he tore into me and I just snapped, I knew I shouldn’t have, but I called him a ‘lanky limbed boombaclart.’

At first he just stared at me with his hollow eyes. Then…..WHAM!

Just like that he slapped me across the face with his penis. Just once. But it knocked me back a few steps. It was like being struck by a wet kipper. No one could believe what they saw! Can you imagine how embarrassing it is to be smacked across the face with a 14″ pork sword in front of your team mates? It was the worst moment of my life. No one said anything for what seemed like an eternity, the silence was only broken when Ashley Cole asked “Is it my turn?” It was then I knew I had to leave. When Wenger found out what he’d done he merely high fived him and shouted “And that’s why he’s the captain. POW! Look at that thing!”

Anelka’s book reveals how he only regained his confidence eventually playing alongside Paul Dickov at Manchester City. “He could fit it in a polo.” Anelka reveals.

However not all are sympathatic to Anelka’s plight. Diagne N’dour, Vieira’s life long agent and business partner, described Anelka’s book as a ‘disgrace.’

N’dour wrote on his website that, if anything, Anelka should be privileged that he was allowed to touch Vieira’s chopper:

“In our country it is a great honour to be shown, let alone come into contact with Patrick Vieira’s porridge chucker. Instead of painting my client as a tyrant Mr Anelka should be apologising for sullying my clients penis with his miserable, miserable face.”

Patrick Vieira is yet to comment on these accusations

What was Anelka doing at Penis striking height in the team shower? I have used communal showers and can't say I have ever been in danger of being struck by surprise in the face with a large cock? I'm not sure all this adds up.

What was Anelka doing at Penis striking height in the team shower? I have used communal showers and can't say I have ever been in danger of being struck by surprise in the face with a large cock? I'm not sure all this adds up.

Vieira simply just has a huge dong.

Here's another from further down that page

Carlo Ancelotti Condemns ‘Fat Girl Rodeo’

Chelsea Manager Carlo Ancelotti is said to incensed over the adverse media attention surrounding his Chelsea players after they threw a no expense spared 24th Birthday party for forward Salomon Kalou at the exclusive ‘Mayfair’ nightclub in London.

A statement issued by Chelsea read: “Further to media reports that have appeared alleging that Chelsea players attending Salomon Kalou’s birthday party on Wednesday night spent £120,000 on drinks, the club and the players totally deny the facts and implications of these reports.”

“We are consulting our lawyers on behalf of Chelsea and the players and it is guaranteed that formal complaints will follow against those media outlets which published these false claims.”

However it is said that the Chelsea manager is more concerned about the conduct of his players inside the club rather than the astronomical bar bill after reports reached the press that team captain John Terry had won a game of ‘fat girl rodeo.’

“It was pretty childish,” said one eye witness, “Didier Drogba was totally inebriated, falling over even more than normal and told everyone that it was ‘fat girl rodeo time.’ When we realised what that entailed we were horrified.”

“It started off tamely enough,” said another eye witness, “Frank Lampard snogged a swamp donkey with a bit of muffin top, we’ve all done it, and then Alex responded by pulling her mate, who was a tad bulkier. You know, had let herself go. Things went suddenly down hill when John Terry got involved. He doesn’t like to lose at anything. So he arrows straight for the largest heifer, a lass who has strayed from the herd that the guys had nicknamed ‘Andy Reid’s sister’ and he just snogged her. BAM! A true leader.”

And how big was the lady in question?

“She looked like she’d eaten Vanesa Feltz.” Said one eye witness, Jodie from Essex.

“And then things started getting really out of control. Drogba declared Terry the winner and said it was time for him to ‘rodeo.’ Some of the other guys warned him it was too dangerous but Terry, calm as you like, just walked back over to the girl and held her gently by the wrists before announcing ‘congratulations, you’ve just won fat girl rodeo.’ “

“It got uglier than Martin Keown,” Said Australian barman Mikey Fletcher, “Terry made the mistake of smirking after he said it and she started flailing absolutely everywhere and flinging him around like a rag doll. But fair play to Terry, he just smiled and held on for dear life whilst shouting ‘Ride the wave! Whooooooo!’ We let him ride her for two minutes before we had to chloroform her, it was getting cruel.”

Chelsea and Mayfair nightclub have strenuously denied this story.

“We have a policy of not chloroforming fat girls,” said a spokesman for the Mayfair club.

lol

I like it.

When the book comes out he'll just claim he didn't see it.

Well here's his reaction.

Arsene Wenger took time out of his busy pre match schedule to address the hyperbole surrounding the imminent release of Nicolas Anelka’s new autobiography “It’s not me. It’s everyone else.”

As reported earlier this week the Guardian have serialised excerpts of the book where Anelka claims he was hounded out of Arsenal by the bully boy tactics of Patrick Vieira and that he was assaulted in the Arsenal dressing room. An accusation which Wenger was keen to down play.

“There are elements of truth to the story,” stated Wenger, holding his hands up, “I’ll be straight with you, Vieira’s meat cleaver is pretty big. Huge in fact. I doubt a giraffe could deep throat him. I don’t think I can exaggerate it enough to be honest.”

So is there any merit to the accusation that Vieira hit Anelka with it after the Fulham game?

“Well that thing had a life of it’s own,” said the Professor, shifting uneasily in his seat, “I mean, people don’t appreciate what a burden it was for the poor guy, we had to put a sign up in the showers saying Vieira couldn’t walk around naked. Which was pretty hard to enforce but was necessary. If something caught his attention he could turn suddenly and WHACK he’d clock something with it, break some furnishings or knock a dwarf out. That sort of thing. Overmars was out for two weeks once with a dead leg like that. We had to tell the press he did it in training. It was a nightmare.”

So did Vieira intentionally strike Anelka? Or was Arsene evading the question to protect his former captain?

“Well let’s put it like this. I think if he intentionally struck Anelka round the face with it, and really followed through, then he wouldn’t be around to write an autobiography. If you catch my drift. Unless he wrote it in a Stephen Hawkins, one button at a time with his nose, sort of way. So yeah it was an accident and Anelka should grow up. And that’s the last I’m saying on Penis Gate.”

Nicolas Anelka’s book “It’s not me. It’s everyone else” is on sale August 29th from Penguin.

..we had to put a sign up in the showers saying Vieira couldn’t walk around naked. Which was pretty hard to enforce but was necessary. If something caught his attention he could turn suddenly and WHACK he’d clock something with it, break some furnishings or knock a dwarf out.

lol lol

Archived