Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hugo Sanchez

BRITs Album of 30 Years

Coldplay - A Rush of Blood to the Head

Dido - No Angel

Dire Straits - Brothers in Arms

Duffy - Rockferry

Keane - Hopes & Fears

Oasis - (What’s the Story) Morning Glory?

Phil Collins - No Jacket Required

Sade - Diamond Life

The Verve - Urban Hymns

Travis - The Man Who

Pretty shite list to be fair, gotta be between Oasis and The Verve you would think.

I've voted for Oasis.

who on earth comes up with these lists I mean to name just two of many seminal albums from the past 30years in

Massive Attack - Blue Lines

The Stone Roses

How on earth can they be missed out yet Keane included....

The only good thing ever connected with the Brits is that I believe our own Deathside appeared on stage with the KLF

who on earth comes up with these lists I mean to name just two of many seminal albums from the past 30years in

Massive Attack - Blue Lines

The Stone Roses

How on earth can they be missed out yet Keane included....

The only good thing ever connected with the Brits is that I believe our own Deathside appeared on stage with the KLF

Because sales wise, that Keane album pissed on everything. The year that came out, every fucker seemed to have it.

It's depressing, I know

This isn't another ash oasis rant BUT WTSMG has sold more then any of them albums in the u.k and the world. Its the 3rd biggest selling album in the uk of all time.

I think we have been done this route before but sales doesn't always equate to quality afterall if you are talking worldwide sales Spice Girls has sold more copies than Oasis and Brothers in Arms has sold an extra 8million copies than Oasis have.

Also just to confirm my point Hootie and the Blowfish has sold more copies worldwide than Nevermind

I think we have been done this route before but sales doesn't always equate to quality afterall if you are talking worldwide sales Spice Girls has sold more copies than Oasis and Brothers in Arms has sold an extra 8million copies than Oasis have.

Also just to confirm my point Hootie and the Blowfish has sold more copies worldwide than Nevermind

but the brits is an industry award voted for by industry poeple, so the criteria is no doubt on a commercial level.

i'm guessing it has to be one of the previous brit award 'best album' winners, which pretty much guarantees the list is going to be rubbish.

and how can you compare music from 1980 with music from 2009 - it's like trying to compare stanley matthews with wayne rooney.

enough lists! music is NOT a competition!

but the brits is an industry award voted for by industry poeple, so the criteria is no doubt on a commercial level.

i'm guessing it has to be one of the previous brit award 'best album' winners, which pretty much guarantees the list is going to be rubbish.

and how can you compare music from 1980 with music from 2009 - it's like trying to compare stanley matthews with wayne rooney.

enough lists! music is NOT a competition!

But people love lists. Particularly the readers of Q magazine.

Not sure if you've made the right decision? See your choice at the top a list and be reassured you're doing the right thing

But people love lists. Particularly the readers of Q magazine.

Not sure if you've made the right decision? See your choice at the top a list and be reassured you're doing the right thing

I can't get out of bed in the morning without making some sort of list. I hate other peoples lists but my lists are better than everyones.

Tommorrow im going to make a list of my top 10 lists.

I can't get out of bed in the morning without making some sort of list. I hate other peoples lists but my lists are better than everyones.

Tommorrow im going to make a list of my top 10 lists.

You are officially number one on my list of list makers.

Liam Gallagher saves the Brit, he was the biggest talking point of that pile of crap. He didn't say anything about Noel ... he said .. Listen kids, I wanna thank bald head (Bonehead), Guigs, Alan White and the best fooking fans in the world, LIVEFOREVER ... The threw his mic and award into the crowd.

Liam is the man.

Archived